Kick up the bum needed please!

redfireangel837

I really really dont know why but the last 2 days i have been totally pigging out on stuff i dont even want. sweets and such and today for no good reason and a big roll and sausage (and defintly not the SW freindly version).As i was eating it all i was thinking "i dont want this, i'm not even hungery, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i always always seem to do this, i get to this sort of stage in any diet i have tryed and for somereason i seem to start rebeling against myself! i am so dertermind not to fail this time so any sage words of wisdom would be greatly appriaced right now! :cry:

I know how you feel, I am staring again after putting back all the weight that I have lost :-( I dont seem to be able to stop eating! I hate what I see in the mirror and I know how to shift the weight and when I am on the plan it is easy but I find that once I fall off the wagon its hard to get back on! I am doing this alone now and I dont want to keep being on day 1 over and over.
I am going to take a picture tomorrow and then do it once a week so that I can see the results. Keep going you can do this

Kelly

Kick no dont be silly , just going to give you a little turn around to point you in the right direction- you have had a few naughty things dont feel bad ...put it behind you and start again from now .... or make a plan with your self to restrict the sweets and see how many days you can go without .. dont beat yourself up... everyones allowed a slip up just jump back on track xxxxxxx

I know how you feel, I am staring again after putting back all the weight that I have lost :-( I dont seem to be able to stop eating! I hate what I see in the mirror and I know how to shift the weight and when I am on the plan it is easy but I find that once I fall off the wagon its hard to get back on! I am doing this alone now and I dont want to keep being on day 1 over and over.
I am going to take a picture tomorrow and then do it once a week so that I can see the results. Keep going you can do this

Kelly

I really like that taking pictues idea. i think that might be something to do with my problem. i have ALOT to loose (nearly 170lbs) which sometimes bugs me beucase i am not really noticing the change in myself. i was nearly 25st when i started this and i am down to just under 22 which is pretty awesome but its still a long way off and i think when i get into that sort of "oh whats the point" mindset i start to cheat more. V. frustring!

Kick no dont be silly , just going to give you a little turn around to point you in the right direction- you have had a few naughty things dont feel bad ...put it behind you and start again from now .... or make a plan with your self to restrict the sweets and see how many days you can go without .. dont beat yourself up... everyones allowed a slip up just jump back on track xxxxxxx

I have actually started a count on my blog as to how many days i can do. when i at home i have no problem BUT when i go to work the trouble starts. i work in a big high street shop which is being shut down in a month, so we are being over flowed with sweets and chcoalates from our regual customes (and i doubt it helps that i work in a cafe!) and that where the huge tempation comes from. i was on holiday for a whole week and during that week, becuase i was away from work and the tempteations there in, i lost 6lbs!

Ah sorry hun xxx You have lost loads already, yea I can see your point dont help with all lovely food around you all the time and being tempted by chocs, I have moved desks at work THANK GOD because the old one was near where everyone leave sweets, cakes and biscuits that they bring in xxxx

I have a horrendous photo of me on my board at work and i cut out an "Obese" sign form a magazine and stuck it on the bottom. On the top I printed out the words "never again". Photos are such a good motivator. Iwould also suggest you take measurements now because there will be times when the scales don't shift but the inches fall off instead. Good luck

I have a horrendous photo of me on my board at work and i cut out an "Obese" sign form a magazine and stuck it on the bottom. On the top I printed out the words "never again". Photos are such a good motivator. Iwould also suggest you take measurements now because there will be times when the scales don't shift but the inches fall off instead. Good luck

I know it's so frustrating when you have a lot to lose (I want to lose 5-6stone) but j ust remember hun that the weight didn't go on overnight, so it won't come off overnight. Slow and steady wins the race. And you are doing this for the rest of your life so you are learning healthy lifestyles which will benefit you for years

HTH

x

Back