kick up the bum please!!

littlehobbit

after losing a stone and deciding that that was me at target i have come away to uni.iv now decided that id actually like to lose a little bit more but i know it wil be a lot harder now im living away at home and going out all the time.

but im just being stupid and im getting annoyed at myself.i had freshers week and let myself have a full week off plan.managed to put on a few pounds but had a great week.i woke up on monday morning ready to start again on plan and came down with cold so have eaten piles of crap ever since.today i bought a big shop full of things i could make and all free,but then went to uni and was offered a free wispa gold and a brownie and ate them both!!!

im determined that as of tomoro il be back on plan.but iv been saying that for a few days now so please lovely people give me the telling off that i need!!

It is hard at uni, im not gonna sugar coat it but unless you want to end up like me who put 2 stone on in three years at uni you'll do somethjing about it now!!!
Don't be too hard on urself tho, these are the best years of your life and having fun should be one of your top priorities!!!
Unfortunately the combination of alcohol, keebabs and days of doing not much will take their toll!

I was even a member of my uni gym for all 3 years and always had the intention to go but very rarely did!!

I joined slimming worl with someone i oived with in my last year and lost almost a stone so it can be done!! maybe if you cook for your flat/housemates you'll have more luck sticking to it rather than eating what they cook which is likely to be convinience chips, pizza, curry type things!!
by the sounds of it you don't need to loose alot tho so don't let it rule ur time at uni!

only you can do it for yourself!!!

Yay! I get to use the boot again.

kutb-1.jpg

There you go :D

Only you can get yourself back on track. We can all support you but only you can do it. write yourself a menu plan, even if it's only for tomorrow to start with, and then stick to it. One day at a time and before you know it, you'll have a 100% week under your belt :D

Let your Uni foods of choice be spag bog and home made burgers

Let 13.5 syn Wispa Golds be a special treat.

Be careful on the booze - and save money by having diet coke every other drink!

Have chicken in your kebab not doner and ask for it without bread and dressing, so you just get chicken and salad.

And enjoy uni, you only get to do it once! xx

ok thanks guys!

vixxster just to say im always checking ur blog.i love it:) u make me laugh.

iv just made myself some SW chips with sweet chilli dip-a few syns but its my starting again dinner.
and iv bought a notebook and am making a food plan for the week:)
il do it day by day.and wil be constantly on here asking for advice.

th\nks to everyone.

Well done for asking for help! Now plan your eating, enjoy the social life!Do you have a gym at the uni you could go to? Perhaps you could team up with someone on your course?
Good advice from the others.

i am in my second yr at uni and doing the plan, you need to make detication and stick to the diet. even with demtation there are sinfree food like j.pot availbable. i plan my weekly meals and cook at the weekend :)

Yay! I get to use the boot again.

kutb-1.jpg

There you go :D

Only you can get yourself back on track. We can all support you but only you can do it. write yourself a menu plan, even if it's only for tomorrow to start with, and then stick to it. One day at a time and before you know it, you'll have a 100% week under your belt :D
like the boot lol

Back