Kick up the bum!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loz1984, 10 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Help!

I've had a terrible week! I was ill at the end of last week and all weekend and have used it as an excuse to eat rubbish! Doh!

Have WI tonight and am dreading it :cry:

I really need a kick up the bum!

I need to draw a line and start fresh today!

Helllppppppp!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hey Loz, hope your weigh is not too disappointing. from your sig it looks like you've done so well so far, just stay focused and don't forget how well you can do the diet xx

4. 161ds

161ds Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Loz - I think its great your still going to weigh in - that shows that you still can and want to get back on this!

Your not alone with your blow outs - the important thing is we get back on the wagon x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey hun, just forget about it hun. go to your wi so what if its bad focus this week and be good and you will have a fab loss at next week's wi :) xx

6. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Thanks guys :)

I'm gonna be super good this week :D I'm determined now!!

I used being ill as an excuse to eat what i wanted and it really wasn't a good plan! But back on the straight and narrow today and will see what damage i've done later!

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

thats the spirit hun :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.