Kids are annoying me and I want food!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 2 January 2007 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I always want to eat when the kids annoy me!Aaaaaargh I am so glad school starts again tomorrow!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh you lucky thing! My daughter isnt back in school til monday and I stupidly took the whole week off work!!!

Dont eat, drink water....you'll be fine!!

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Aw, that's not good, just try & keep yourself busy & avoid food at all costs! My daughter went back today, so the house is lovely & quiet, it's so nice to be able to do my own thing again!

Keep up with your water, tomorrow will soon be here :)

5. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh I know how you feel. No kids here just the 'workers'...not that anyone is working much today. No one seems to want to do anything after the Xmas hols. :D :D :D

I keep dreaming about Maltesers!! ((yummy yummy). It would be so easy to sneak off downstairs and go and get a packet to munch on but am resisting (so far anyway!) LOL.

Off to get another glass of water instead! :)

Think there are quite a few of us with the 'wants' today.

Deb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.