Kiira's in tune for June Exercise...100% on track!!

RavenMoon

Gold Member
So i havent gained a lot of weight, Nor have i fallen off the healthy eating wagon..BUT i have lost my exercise motivation due to having three jobs and long commutes to work every day... But i have an interview for my dream job ( fitness instructor full time) in two weeks time (18th june) So now is my time to really really give all i have to feeling (not just weightwise) 100% healthy.

I just did the 10km manchester run a few weekends ago that was awesome so now i want new goals/challenges so im starting today 1st of june.

i am a fully qualified fitness instructor so if anyone out there needs any help with fitness by all means ill do my best to help/advice when i can..

So thats the thread started im now going to do a little tidying up then i will be going out to do some exercise i think a bike ride and maybe some running is on the cards.

So reporting on yesterdays exercise.... i spent

20 minutes doing skipping intervals
10 minute kickboxing intervals.
30 minute run/jog
20 minute cycling
45 minute walk.

not a bad start to the month :) ill report back later/tomoz about todays exercise.

Hi there,wanted to wish you all the best with your interview :0) am slowly upping my fitness level,have always done exercise but it has slipped over the last year and a bit!

Back