[[::Kiiras Now-2011 Challenge::]]With lots of Motivation,Spirit,Dedication <3

my effin god you must be amazed at yrself! have you ever slipped up at all lol!?! all i ever see is motivation and success!! well done! u show us all how it should be done!!

cant wait for yr weigh in update! do u have any idea how much weight the body lift is likely to rid you of?

xcx

hey hey .. docs are guessing about a stone to a stone and halfish in loose skin excess fat.. and believe me although i havent gained unless its a time of the month i do have my off days just like anyone.. i just try make up for them xx

wow- ur gunna be teensy weensy!! its gd to hear that everyone has their off days lol! mine seem to be that bit more frequent than most :p back on track now though and hoping that since life in general is becoming tht bit more stable, so will my weight loss lol!
a stone and a half of skin sounds like so much! odd question, but do you want to see what they take off? i would!
see whn you first started losing weight, did you have a target weight? and what exercise did you do when u were that much bigger? sorry for all the questions but you totally amaze me with how well uve done!! xx

i dont mind the questions dont worry :)

when i first started off i had an ultimate goal (ten stone) but i set monthly goals rather then focus on the main target goal otherwise id have been disencouraged coz of so much weight i had to loose..

i know ive passed my ultimate goal but i dont mind because im now focusing on future plans ect so 8 stone 7 or 8 stone 8 will suit me fine and im staying final on that i wont go lower.

when i was much much bigger i started off walking as thats all i could do and trying to (not very sucessfully ) do fitness dvds and videos at home where noone could see me.. after id lost maybe 2-3 stone i joined a gym and didnt look back xx

yeah, i joined the gym like 3 months ago and im only now really in the swing of it, i do love it though, and i cant wait to be able to do more and more as my weight drops n my fitness improves! i think youve done really well, yr a total fitness freak now. whats the toning center u talk about??

xcx

Excellent progress Piink! You're such an inspiration.

great to see you around here again Kiira!!!

Last edited:
wow pink you look amazing, how long did it take you to lose that 15 stone? x x x

wow pink you look amazing, how long did it take you to lose that 15 stone? x x x

pink has a amazing thread somewhere, charting her loss etc...i'll go find it!

thanks x

Back