[[::Kiiras Now-2011 Challenge::]]With lots of Motivation,Spirit,Dedication <3

good luck with the new challange , you have already shown you have the determination , so i'm sure you will do just fine

Kiira, ive only just seen this! you look amazing... and as you say loose skin, who cares!! you have done so amazingly well..

i wish i could say that in Jan i would be down to what you are going to be (even now!) but thats ok. im pushing along, and i will get there...

but i would love to read along, and see how much inspiration you put out to everyone...

will you be (if you have not already as i only read the first post) be putting what you eat and exercise... or just general posting here and there....

you are an amazing person, and so much inspiration has come from you to make me lose more and more!
thankyou!

Hey Kiira,

Hows it all going so far?

x

wow WHAT an inspiration to everyone who ever struggled with there weight. you look beautiful! you should get a career in nutrition and weight loss, you seem to inspire those who need it effortlessly!

Hey you :D Looking good Kiira, I'm still on track, but like yourself the weight loss is really slowed down now...doing my head in so it is :rolleyes:
x
Don't let it do your head in, my Doc said to me that the body weight "plateaus" at different times and that is the time to exercise thro' it. He knows that is difficult in my case, arthritic knee n other pain things, but as he says every little helps.

BTW your pics are an inspiration to me I just hope I can look like that sometime next year, possibly:rolleyes:

Woooop! You are looking fab hunny! Im so proud of ya flower!

Will be following as usual!

xxxxxxx

Wow!
I'm gobsmacked at how much weight you have lost.
Such an inspiration!
Before I put all the weight on I used to have Pink hair and dress as colourful and crazy as I wanted - I loved it... but now I don't want to draw any attention to myself.
I'm looking forward to being able to dress how I want again and getting attention for the right reasons!
Thank you for sharing your story!
xxx

Hey hun how is every thing going... when will your weigh in be?

hey everyone , just thought id pop on here and give a lil update...

i want to say thankyou to all those that follow my thread and send me messages.. im glad my story inspires some people , and thanks to everyone of you coz u also inspire me..

as far as a career in health and fitness goes... thats exactly what i plan to be doing... i want to be a fitness instructor ethier in gyms or running my own exercise to music gym classes.. i also hope to be able to provide diet coaching ... i reckon theres a huge gap in the market in gyms , they dont provide any support diet wise i think its important for people that go to a gym to get advice in all areas they need it... lol but for now im still fighting my own battle..

my weigh in is 18th september (ish) i posted this thread two weeks ago so ive about two weeks to go (11 days) ive currently lost 3lbs in the last 2 weeks which is VERY GOOD because before i was averaging on 2lbs a month if that.... so im very pleased .. its not without hard work tho... 14 mile walks.. kickboxing and boxing sessions .. bike rides instead of getting the bus and lots of hours at the gym.... BUT i feel the best i have in ages and back in control of this weightloss i was so sick of it going so slow it was hardly worth bothering but im loosing again and very very happy!!..

this week im focussing on Gym , Wii ea active & swimming .. next week ill focus on kick/boxing running skipping and cycling. ive decided to mix things up a little because i get bored easy these days...

hope everyones doing ok as well.

Wooop woooop! Well done on your loss so far amazing lady!

keep up the good work! We miss u on here

xxx

hehehe awww naughty gurl! :p

xxxx

you amaze me kiira on how much you do...
i wish i finished early (work wise) so i could get to some of the other classes... im doing pilates which is a major rush to get to, and if my boss is late home from work it then makes me late. ehhhhhh

yeah its difficult to find time and do some jobs.. but hmm maybe try doing a bit at the gym after ure class... even if its only ten twenty mins.. or walk home? if not too far it all adds up.. its not about classes if ure body is moving its loosing weight by using energy x

oohhh tired now..

gym session done and then swimming now i think ill try some zumba dance workout which ive downloaded (Ssshh) supposed to be good but i duno if ill like it xx

oooohhhh was it good???? if so pm me....

hmm i found it very fun but too much hard work for me .. they dont show you the steps proberly so i took too long getting the hang of them and not enough time working out.. once ive done it a few times then im sure it will be more of a workout lol x

Wow you have done amazing!! You are such an inspiration! You must be sooo fit with all that exercise you do. I get knackered running up the stairs!! I hope one day I'll be so enthusiastic about exercise xx

hey luvvie, just wondering how yr getting on with ur weight loss!?!
xx

hey hey my september weigh in i was 9 stone 3 on docs scales.. still doing well...im hoping docs scales will reflect my scales and say im under 9 stone this weigh in :) ill post and let you all know x

Back