Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

killercurls' diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by killercurls, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    So I thought I'd start a little diary on here to help me along my journey!

I've just started my 4th week (day 22)! And I've lost 17 pounds so far. :D

At times I do find it hard, especially since I'm unemployed and have loads and loads of free time to fill up! But lately I've been getting back into my crafting (which I am absolutely LOVING!) and looking up recipes for when I come off the diet!

I did this diet 2 years ago for 14 weeks and lost quite a good amount of weight! It was great! But unfortunately I had to have emergency surgery (to have my appendix removed), which caused me to lose my job....and I put it all back on. Ooops! But I'm back to get rid of it once and for all! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Glad to hear your making a go of round two, good luck :)

4. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Today I was meant to go to brummieland to spend the weekend with my boyfriend. However I had a....dodgy stomach all day and there was no way I was gonna get on a train today! So I'm gonna be leaving tomorrow. :) I can't wait to see him!

I've never had my shakes at anyone else's house before so this should be different! I'm bringing my blender and everything haha. (Thankfully it's a mini smoothie maker!)

My stomach is still a bit blah, but I'm drinking loads of soda water so it doesn't feel so "yuk" and it's seeming to help! :)

5. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    How are you getting on? I didn't realise we could drink soda water. Where have I been?:D

6. Rebeccah

Rebeccah Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.38%)
    Hope you're feeling better hun and have a lovely weekend with your boyfriend xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.