killercurls' diary

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
So I thought I'd start a little diary on here to help me along my journey!

I've just started my 4th week (day 22)! And I've lost 17 pounds so far. :D

At times I do find it hard, especially since I'm unemployed and have loads and loads of free time to fill up! But lately I've been getting back into my crafting (which I am absolutely LOVING!) and looking up recipes for when I come off the diet!

I did this diet 2 years ago for 14 weeks and lost quite a good amount of weight! It was great! But unfortunately I had to have emergency surgery (to have my appendix removed), which caused me to lose my job....and I put it all back on. Ooops! But I'm back to get rid of it once and for all! :)

Glad to hear your making a go of round two, good luck :)

Today I was meant to go to brummieland to spend the weekend with my boyfriend. However I had a....dodgy stomach all day and there was no way I was gonna get on a train today! So I'm gonna be leaving tomorrow. :) I can't wait to see him!

I've never had my shakes at anyone else's house before so this should be different! I'm bringing my blender and everything haha. (Thankfully it's a mini smoothie maker!)

My stomach is still a bit blah, but I'm drinking loads of soda water so it doesn't feel so "yuk" and it's seeming to help! :)

Today I was meant to go to brummieland to spend the weekend with my boyfriend. However I had a....dodgy stomach all day and there was no way I was gonna get on a train today! So I'm gonna be leaving tomorrow. :) I can't wait to see him!

I've never had my shakes at anyone else's house before so this should be different! I'm bringing my blender and everything haha. (Thankfully it's a mini smoothie maker!)

My stomach is still a bit blah, but I'm drinking loads of soda water so it doesn't feel so "yuk" and it's seeming to help! :)

How are you getting on? I didn't realise we could drink soda water. Where have I been?:D

Hope you're feeling better hun and have a lovely weekend with your boyfriend xx

Back