Kimberley Wants A Big White Dress - 8 months to go! Going for gold this week!

Well done on your loss last week a bit late i know but im catching up!!! Food diary looks good! Good luck for this week! x

I need to start keeping up with this!

Breakfast
2x WW bread HEX
2x poached eggs
Spaghetti in tomato sauce
Flat mushroom

Muller light
Apple

Lunch
Spud
Tuna
Fromage frai
Spring onions
Cucumber

Melon

Dinner
Mince
Spaghetti
Passata
Mushrooms
Onions
Celery
Pepper

WW chocolate mint dessert 8 SYNS
Im gonna try my hardest to keep up with this diary and eat more SS foods before Thursday nights weigh in =]
I might buy a chocolate bar when I pick up my partner and use my syns for that tonight - I had a WW dessert instead and it was lovely!

Last edited:
Im doing RED for a little while now to see how it could possibly do good things for me! If I want a spud i'll just change to EE and not deny myself

Breakfast
Milk - 250ml HEXA
2x Weetabix HEXB
Melon

Lunch
Chicken
Cajun spice
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Pepper
Fromage frais

Dinner
Chicken
Onion
Pepper
Mushrooms
Garlic
Chopped tomatoes
Curry powder
Chicken stock
Cornflour 1syn
2x WW bread HEXB

Mini chocolate 3syns
Hot chocolate 2syns
Cherries

Feeling really confident about this weeks weight loss - I've eaten all the right foods and even had a salad for lunch today! It was actually suprisingly nice! This weeks goal was to eat more of the right stuff - Now next week I need to get more active. I will be trying to get to the gym 1/2 times plus a swimming session - Obviously this all depends on whether I can get a babysitter!

Still feeling good today! Can't get a baby sitter but I've got the old excercise DVDs out! Got a one that does 10 minute bursts so Im gonna try and do either 1 or 2 sections of that this afternoon once Baby goes down for his nap =]
Heres todays eating plan!

Breakfast
2x Weetabix HEXB
250ml SS milk HEXA
Melon
Muller light

Lunch
Chicken Breast
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Spring onions
Pepper

Dinner
Steak
Roasted butternut squash
New Potatoes 198g (I think) HEXB

Mini Choc 3 syns
Hot choc 2 syns

Hey miss! Look at you with all your veggies!! Good on you! I think you will get a good loss this week, will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you get on! x

I've been naughty tonight! I had a LOAD of chocolate! But thats the first time in 3 weeks I've been naughty - and we can only go forward from here!

My goal this week is to loose 3lbs. I can get to my goal doing that - and after tonight Im more than determined!

So tomorrow is a new day!

After my 2lbs loss last week this week I am going to totally go for it!

Breakfast
2x Weetabix HEX
250ml SS milk HEX
Banana
Tangerine

Lunch
Jacket potato
Chicken
Cucumber
Tomato
Lettuce
Fromage frais

Tangerine
Banana

Dinner
Mince
Passata
Baked beans
Mushroom
Onion
Pepper
Garlic
Pasta
Melon

We'll see how this plan goes for this week!

Last edited:
Back