Kimbers Food Diary

Kimberss

I thought it would be a good idea to try and keep a diary going on here, keep me in check. I have a few nights out for Christmas, the first is tomorrow night but I'm going to try my best to choose wisely, that is the plan just now anyway lol.

I'll try and plan ahead. Oh dear I just looked at the menu, it's not going to go well...

Today I've had,

28g Honey nut shredded wheat, skimmed milk for HexA, I'll use the rest for my teas.

Lunch - a bowl of homemade chicken and rice soup, all free made with onions, carrots, turnip, brown rice, kallo chicken stock cubes.

Dinner - chicken stir fry with noodles, vegetables and sauce made with 1tbsp peanut butter, soy sauce, chilli flakes and lemon juice, 4 syns

Snacks, puddings - Slimming world roulade with eggs, quark, and one sachet of options - 1 syn for portion.

1 vanilla chocolate muller light.

1 asda mince pie I don't know the syn value though, that should take me up to about 15 I'd imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I've had a bowl of shredded wheat, milk from HEXa, a kit kat and cuppa with a friend, a bowl of homemade soup, and I've tried making the gooey chocolate cake in the recipes thread but it's less gooey and more chocolate omelette I think but the almost free jelly sweets are fab, they're a surprise for hubby, knowing him though he'll say they taste of sweetener and wont eat them even though it's just sugar free jelly, he has a hatred of all things sweetened by granulated/powdered/tablets.

Off out for my meal and a few drinks with some good friends tonight, it'll be calorific but I'm not worrying about it as I'll be straight back on the plan the next day, I never drink and rarely eat out so it's going to be relaxing and enjoyed. I just hope none of us fall in the snow!

I did have a link to the restaurant menu but it's been removed, does anyone know why?

Back