kimbo's propoints diary

Hmmm,so the kids are being picked up by their nan at 4:30,I'm very tempted to have a nice relaxing bath and vodka & cranberry before I start getting ready,hmmm decisions decisions......

kimbo1984 said:
Hmmm,so the kids are being picked up by their nan at 4:30,I'm very tempted to have a nice relaxing bath and vodka & cranberry before I start getting ready,hmmm decisions decisions......

Go for it I'm sat in the pub on my fourth drink and I don't care lol

Baby-belle said:
Go for it I'm sat in the pub on my fourth drink and I don't care lol

Wish I'd had the chance,inlaws were 1hr & 10mins late!! So no relaxing bath 4 me now. :-(. Just a quick shower and rush rush rush! Xx

went to the party friday night,:party0049:,had a good time and had a few vodka and diet cokes! :D. used a few weeklies,but last day of my week anyway so all is good.:D

day 28

breakfast
bagel-6pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch
smoothie-1pp
banana-0pp

dinner
pasta-10pp
mattessons sausage-5pp
pesto-2pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
butternut squash chips-0pp
vodka & diet cokes-18pp

total=26/26
+17 weeklies

day 29

breakfast
2 toast-5pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch
smoothie-1pp

dinner-mixed kebab & chips-35pp :eek:

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
wotsits-2pp
quavers-2pp

total=26/26
+20 weeklies

day 30

breakfast
strawberry smoothie-2pp
(made with 150 ml activia pouring yogurt-soooo nice)

lunch
soup in a mug-3pp
1 slice of bread-2pp

dinner
pasta-8pp
tuna-2pp
sweetcorn-2pp
onion-0pp
extra light mayo-1pp
garlic bread-4pp

snacks
hot choc-1pp
milk for tea-1pp
banana-0pp

total=26/26

hey guys,been AWOL for a couple of weeks,had to cover loads at work coz my boss is useless! still been keeping track,but kind of gave up this week,with all the stress from work etc. ive just been getting fed up and not being able to a glass of wine after work coz ive not got enough pp left. :cry:. but after WI this morning ive gained 1 lb,i feel more motivated now coz ive gained and i desperately want to lose it. so clean slate from today :D.

Welcome back :)

ive noticed when reading everyones diaries,no one seems to have the ww ready meals,is that because they dont taste nice? was thinking of buying a couple of frozen ones to try. xx

kimbo1984 said:
ive noticed when reading everyones diaries,no one seems to have the ww ready meals,is that because they dont taste nice? was thinking of buying a couple of frozen ones to try. xx

kimbo1984 said:

I like the ready meals but it's just easier for me to make meals at home that the hubby and I can have together. I only get them if they are cheap and I'm too lazy to cook haha :)

I like the ready meals but it's just easier for me to make meals at home that the hubby and I can have together. I only get them if they are cheap and I'm too lazy to cook haha :)

i might get a couple then,for when hubby wants a takeaway,that way i can still go without cooking but wont be cutting my weeklies in half! lol. xx

day 42

breakfast
bagel-6pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch

dinner
pollock-4pp
rice-4pp
veg-0pp
garlic bread-2pp

snacks
strawberry smoothie with pouring yogurt-2pp
banana-0pp
apple,pear,pouring yogurt-2pp
quavers-2pp
5 chunks dairymilk-4pp

total=26/26

feeling really positive today,im really gonna try to stick to it this time. im not gonna lose weight filling my face with rubbish! :D.

day 42

breakfast
bagel-6pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch

dinner
pollock-4pp
rice-4pp
veg-0pp
garlic bread-2pp

snacks
strawberry smoothie with pouring yogurt-2pp
banana-0pp
apple,pear,pouring yogurt-2pp
quavers-2pp
5 chunks dairymilk-4pp

total=26/26

feeling really positive today,im really gonna try to stick to it this time. im not gonna lose weight filling my face with rubbish! :D.

mmm diary sounds lovely! i love butternut squash chips now! so yummy

so much for not having any takeaways this week! had such a busy day at work,hardly ate anything,so hubby managed to twist my arm into having a curry! (which i majorly regret now!) so have hardly any weeklies left now.:(

day 43

breakfast
belvita-6pp

lunch
banana-0pp

dinner
takeaway curry-40pp!!!

snack
crispy slices-4pp

total= 26/26
+24 weeklies

day 44

breakfast
ww bagel-4pp
choc phily-2pp

lunch
bns chips-0pp

dinner
quorn mince-2pp
spaghetti-6pp
bol sauce-2pp
garlic bread-2pp

snacks
wotsits-2pp
LCEL-0pp
1 jumbo caramel snack a jack-1pp
large wine-6pp

total=26/26
+1 weekly

been really hungry today.:(. and the kids have been driving me nuts! so i really need the wine! :D.

Your diary is fab!! I know what you mean about needing the wine!!

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Ruth
X

day 45

breakfast
3 slices ww fruit malt loaf-5pp

lunch
ww bagel-4pp
lcel-0pp

dinner
chicken breast-4pp
cous cous-3pp