kimbo's propoints diary

I made celeriac chips yesterday and mixed them with a small potato so lots of veg in one and they were lovely with salt and pepper and a homemade dip

what does celeriac taste like? ive never tried it. xx

day 24

breakfast
light choices hot cross bun-5pp
flora light-1pp

lunch
smoothie-1pp
banana-0pp

dinner
jacket potato-8pp
5 ww sausages-6pp
mixed veg-0pp
gravy-2pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
hot chocs-2pp
pear-0pp
apple-0pp

total=26/26

day 25

breakfast
smoothie-1pp
banana-0pp

lunch
4 ww sausages-5pp

dinner
cous cous-3pp
chicken breast-4pp
bacon-4pp
tomatoes-0pp
peppers-0pp
aubergine-0pp

snacks
grapes-0pp
rice krispy square-3pp
milk for tea-1pp
hot choc-1pp
5 chunks dairy milk-4pp

total=26/26

day 26

breakfast
hot cross bun-5pp
flora light-1pp

lunch
smoothie-1pp
banana-0pp

dinner
jacket potato-9pp
tuna,sweetcorn,extra light mayo-7pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
hot choc-2pp
butternut squash chips-0pp

total=26/26

definately think im getting used to 26pp a day now. :)

I'm used to 26 now to but my losses have stalled so everyone is saying I should go up a couple of points a day again for a while to kickstart it I'm scared though

I'm used to 26 now to but my losses have stalled so everyone is saying I should go up a couple of points a day again for a while to kickstart it I'm scared though

it makes sense to try and kick start the metabolism,id be worried bout gaining,but im sure if its only for a couple of weeks youll be ok,and alot of people on here know what they are talking about. :).xx

day 27

breakfast
bagel-6pp
LCEL-0

lunch
omlette-4pp

dinner
pollock-4pp
rice-4pp
mixed veg-0pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
hot choc-2pp
banana-0pp
crispy slices-4pp
smoothie-1pp

total=26/26

think i jinxed myself yesterday saying im getting used to 26pp,ive been starving all day! lol.

decided im gonna do WI tommorrow instead of sat,coz ive got a party to go to tommorrow night and will be drinking ALOT. :D. cant have too much though,i cant handle hangovers anymore.:(.

kimbo1984 said:
decided im gonna do WI tommorrow instead of sat,coz ive got a party to go to tommorrow night and will be drinking ALOT. :D. cant have too much though,i cant handle hangovers anymore.:(.

Me either they take two days to recover from now! You will defo loose you have been so good, although so did I ha ha

Me either they take two days to recover from now! You will defo loose you have been so good, although so did I ha ha

last hangover i had i actually thought my head was goin to explode! lol. can not be doing that again! im terrible though,when i drink i dont have an off switch. luckily hubby is gonna be there and he will take me home when ive had enough.
hopefully i will lose. fingers crossed.:). xx

Back