Kim's Flab2Fab Wedding Countdown! 18 WEEKS!

YummyMummy2B

Silver Member
Right! Im here - AGAIN!

THE wedding dress is ordered. I got an 18, which I currently am. But it was tight. I have about 16 weeks until it arrives and 18 weeks until the big day!

So this will be my wedding dress diet! I will not reach my final goal before the wedding, but I would like to get as much off as possible. Going to Florida for my honeymoon so will defo put on weight that will set me back but I can live with that!

So here it is! Tomorrow is day 1! Its my babys birthday next week and then my partners and then we're going to London so I may not be 100% this week but its gotta be now or they'll be even more damage to rectify!

Day 1
Well I posted this in the food diary bit so moved it - so todays day 1 not tomorrow!
Im doing WW online - cheap as chips! So I will have my first WI on weds morning. Not expecting a loss as I have been quite naughty since my last CD WI which is where my ticker is currently at so I will be happy to seem to sts this week.

So here's todays plan!
2x warburtons toastie bread 3.5
1tsp low fat cheese 1
Apple 0.5
Quorn pasta salad 6.5
Tray roasted veg with pork and apples 5
16.5/21 used =]

Lets see if I can stick to that. Im savin my points for a bbq on my little boys birthday next week. I won't be pointing it all but won't be going mad either

Welcome back! :)

Good luck chick - very jealous you are going to Florida for your honeymoon!!!x

Back