Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kim's Flab2Fab Wedding Countdown! 18 WEEKS!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by YummyMummy2B, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right! Im here - AGAIN!

THE wedding dress is ordered. I got an 18, which I currently am. But it was tight. I have about 16 weeks until it arrives and 18 weeks until the big day!

So this will be my wedding dress diet! I will not reach my final goal before the wedding, but I would like to get as much off as possible. Going to Florida for my honeymoon so will defo put on weight that will set me back but I can live with that!

So here it is! Tomorrow is day 1! Its my babys birthday next week and then my partners and then we're going to London so I may not be 100% this week but its gotta be now or they'll be even more damage to rectify!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 1
    Well I posted this in the food diary bit so moved it - so todays day 1 not tomorrow!
    Im doing WW online - cheap as chips! So I will have my first WI on weds morning. Not expecting a loss as I have been quite naughty since my last CD WI which is where my ticker is currently at so I will be happy to seem to sts this week.

So here's todays plan!
    2x warburtons toastie bread 3.5
    1tsp low fat cheese 1
    Apple 0.5
    Quorn pasta salad 6.5
    Tray roasted veg with pork and apples 5
    16.5/21 used =]

Lets see if I can stick to that. Im savin my points for a bbq on my little boys birthday next week. I won't be pointing it all but won't be going mad either

4. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Welcome back! :)

Good luck chick - very jealous you are going to Florida for your honeymoon!!!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.