Kinda a newbie

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Hey everyone.
Ive been on the CD board, as I have been doing the CD, but I was really struggling with the vast lack of food! So Im calorie counting and watching my fat intake, with the help on my nintendo DS active health.
Lost 2 lbs in my first week of CC, and was pleased with that, long may it continue.
Hope to see everyone on here lots!

Hiya! I'm new here too, just started calorie counting last week and joined up at the same time. Hope to speak to you more :)

Hi ... I am also a fellow CD turned CC mainly as i really wanted to exercise and eat dinner with hubby finding it okay and the girls on this thread have been great with advise & motivation - good luck & enjoy it i am seeing it as a diet for life as in i don't feel like i am punishing myself this is helping keeping me motivated !

well done on your weight loss this wk that's great & a v good start !

Hi ... I am also a fellow CD turned CC mainly as i really wanted to exercise and eat dinner with hubby finding it okay and the girls on this thread have been great with advise & motivation - good luck & enjoy it i am seeing it as a diet for life as in i don't feel like i am punishing myself this is helping keeping me motivated !

well done on your weight loss this wk that's great & a v good start !

How much have you lost CC since you left CD, and did you gain in the first week or two, due to going back to food? I didnt gain this week, but, I weighed 2 days ago, and scince then it looks like Ive gained almost 2lbs, and I dont understand how really. Ive stuck to my calories, exercised. I just dont get it.
What levels of fat intake do you stick to when CC?

have you been following the steps of your CD plan when u came off, the slow reintroduction of food? i think that might be a good way to gradually come off CD and move to CC?... means ur body will be in less shock and i would think less likely to put back on

have you been following the steps of your CD plan when u came off, the slow reintroduction of food? i think that might be a good way to gradually come off CD and move to CC?... means ur body will be in less shock and i would think less likely to put back on
I didnt follow the steps, thats why I was pleased to lose 4lbs by CC in week 1. Cant understand why Id now have a gain

When i made the switch i just tried to keep my carbs low as possible to match what i had been having on Cambridge as for me this is what effects my weight... mainly as i have pcos so it mucks around with my insulin and results in gaining weight where other people don’t seem to be effected by carbs – anyhoo sorry going off topic a bit i stayed they same for 2 weeks when starting CC but didn’t gain phew ! i am having around 1200-1500 calroies sometimes i have more but tend not to have less,
I don’t really have that much fat but don’t use low fat products either as they have a higher carb content,
I think it takes a few weeks to get into the swing of things and knowing wha you can & can’t have ... i just stay away from , bread,rice, pasta, chips, cakes and biscuits, but i do have ryrita’s and new potatoes .. and veg for my carbs this has really helped i never feel bloated,
Sorry i have not been much help but i find it really is a trail and error diet,
The biggest tip i learnt on here is to always have protein when having carbs this seems to really help and when i have been for a power walk i feel i can really go that extra mile etc now as appose to when i just had protein or carbs on their own,

Back