Kinda struggling...want to stop

skimpy size 10 red hotpants......you will be one hot girl in Madrid!!!!! :banana dancer:and OH doesn't need to know....what you wear in Madrid stays in Madrid lol :p

They fit!! Spent tonight rummaging in back of wardrobe for size 12 holiday clothes, found a dress I bought a couple of years ago still with tags on ( most of my clothes still have the tags on..) and it fits perfectly!! Might do a little shopping in Madrid...
Had 2 shakes today then a chicken stir fry, not bad but would have been happy with 3 shakes!

Hi MrC, yes, just a mini refeed as having a 4 day trip to Madrid for a hen do. Would have been quite happy to keep 100% but adopting a realistic approach that 4 days away with 17 other women is going to involve at least a little food and drink!
Will be back to 100% on Monday though then my next stumbling block is wedding next weekend which shouldn't be too hard, intend to just pick at the meal and happy not to drink. 10 days after that have 2 days in the lake district where I intend to have protein only and no alcohol then have a clear 4 weeks before the big holiday in which I hope to get to target and squeeze in a proper refeed.
Eating again makes me want to pick though (and I have) 100% is easier I think!!

They fit!! Spent tonight rummaging in back of wardrobe for size 12 holiday clothes, found a dress I bought a couple of years ago still with tags on ( most of my clothes still have the tags on..) and it fits perfectly!! Might do a little shopping in Madrid...
Had 2 shakes today then a chicken stir fry, not bad but would have been happy with 3 shakes!

Patches I am welllllll jealous!!!!! OMG how exciting and how good are you gonny feel in Madrid! You are tiny! Have a ball....i'll 'miss' ye lol
Please put pics on when you get back! I'm dying to see what you look like in your red hotpants!!! :banana dancer: xxx

Day 23

Well it's Day 23.....and here's where i'm at:

Before Lipotrim I was unhappy, bloated, puffy, seriously achy, tired, miserable, greedy......and all the rest that goes with being unhappy with your weight! My knees hurt so must i was in agony walking down stairs....so much i actually had them x-rayed a week ago (results next week)

Now after 23 day (jeez i sound like one of those cheesy adverts) I am a completely different person! I have finally realised today i have lost weight!!!!! And i'm excited about losing more!

I am not puffy or bloated....my rings come off my finger! My face has deflated and i totally look like the old me again. My eyes are open cos the puffiness is gone...making me look 10 years younger i'm told :p

I feel amazing during the day....i am lively and energised (most days) but am still a bit moody at night when i miss eating! (i'll get over that!)
I wake up easily in the mornings....that is totally unheard of for me! I don't do mornings! This morn (thurs 12 Apr) i took the doggies out a walk before work!!!! What have i become....i love it! I really dont recognise myself!

I HAVEN'T FELT THIS GOOD OR HAPPY IN A LONG TIME! :banana dancer:

Have a good day everyone xxx

Woohoo!! You go girl :D

Glad your feeling better again. I'm on week 14 and I've had a few moments but like you said you feel great mostly. The positives far outweigh the negatives :)

xox

Thanks Bex....you are doing AMAZING!!!!! A real inspiration!!! x

Im a bit late joining in glad to see your feeling better littleflower. Theres a few times I struggled I was very upset last week I only lost 2lb felt like quiting but I kept at it and Ive lost 5lb this week. It is hard especially if you have to cook for others and smell the food !!! Just keep a picture in your head of you fitting into a size 10 or 12 bikini that will spur you on!!!!

Littleflower I feel your pain - I REALLY struggle after a few weeks.

I'm at the end of week 6 now - I've only got this far because I did a week of S&S where you can have small amounts of veg and they have some meal type foods.
I'm trying exante this week and am struggling again with just a shake, soup and bar a day...

BUT what i've done is set goals - I HAD to do LT 100% for 4 whole weeks... I HAD to do S&S (mixed with LT) until it ran out... Now I HAVE to do my 22 packets of exante...
I made myself a little chart so I could see what was what and when - maybe a little sad but it helped me.

I am going to use the exante to refeed so I only have another 3 days of 100% food replacement.

I AM going to refeed properly - not have a curry on day 4...

Little goals are so much easier than saying, "I'm going to do this for 12 weeks"... Give yourself a weeks or even a few days goal... It kinda makes it easier.

Even saying, I can refeed when I reach (insert number) pounds may help you...

Mini goals - great for when you're struggling.

Also, how about a treat... If I get to XXX weight then i'll buy myself a nice bag/shoes/book/man :D ... etc...

Back