Kinda struggling...want to stop

littleflower2

I have been feeling great mosts days and even survived the bad days! Now on day 19 I am really struggling and want to come of this! I really need to eat and have been feeling miserable! I'm gutted I'm feeling like this as I was focused before! I haven't cheated but really miss eating! I was gonny get weighed on wed then do refeed but I'm hoping by the time wed comes this mood will have passed and I'll carry on! And also my scales haven't moved since last week and that's not helping my mood! ;p

That sucks when you get those feelings hun. I had them the week before last and it wasn't helped on weigh day when I stayed the same and I have also been 100% too. The feeling did pass for me and I am now in the zone (for now anyway). See how you feel on Wednesday as the Easter weekend is not helpful either. Just think ,if you stay on LT then when the next bank holiday comes around you will be a stone lighter. Seriously though, see how you feel Weds :D

Thanks Kay....I just don't want to continue when im feeling like this but I know you're right....hats off to you for continuing when you sts a lot of people would have huffed and given up lol
I'm back at work tomorrow so hopefully I'll get into a better routine! X

I had a spell like that but I dug in and it passed. You've done really well to this point Littleflower and it would be a real shame if you caved in now. A few more days of grinding it out and then see how you get on. Come on - I know you can do it!

Thanks Kay....I just don't want to continue when im feeling like this but I know you're right....hats off to you for continuing when you sts a lot of people would have huffed and given up lol

I'm bad to work too, hopefully the routine will help. Not looking forward to getting up early though :rolleyes:

You can do this Littleflower! Remember why you started? Weigh in day is nearly here huni :)

I'm back to work too, hopefully the routine will help. Not looking forward to getting up early though :rolleyes: I know that I had been 100% so I am expecting at least 5lb this week to make up for it. I have done LT before so I know that it works. I lost 5 stone, haven't gained it all back but not far off. Still, onwards and upwards :D

Last edited:
Oh littleflower! I have been the same, i ended up becoming really depressed. I am on week 5 and after all the positivity I felt so down! You are a superstar for not cheating..i ate a bit of tuna. I feel dead guilty.. but am well proud of you!!! Come on girl, you nearly there! Tomorrow will be much better...this stayin at home is terrible for throwing routines lol. You so close hunni, stick with it...u so close... lotsa love xxx

Stick with it Littleflower, you will hate yourself if you give in now when you have done so well.
I hope you have a better day today :)

Ladies...and MrC....thank you so much for the support! I am so glad to be back at work today as i am so busy and dont have time to think about food! I am really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow...the chemist scales better tell a different story from mine..or i will throw a serious tantrum!!!!! lol :crazy:
I'm just gonny take it a day at a time now and not think about the 2 more weeks i plan to do this! I can't believe i have lasted 3 weeks though so 2 more should be a doddle!!!?

If i survived the Easter weekend.....I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!

Thanks everyone...seriously...i think you have saved me :bighug:xxx

It looks like you'll be doing your refeed at the same time as me then Littleflower, if you can last the two weeks of course. :p

You don't want to stop before me do you, getting outdone by a man - you know, those people that couldn't handle a TOTM? :D

Not that that's a challenge or anything, as I have complete faith in you, but . . . a little extra incentive couldn't hurt could it? :whistle:

It looks like you'll be doing your refeed at the same time as me then Littleflower, if you can last the two weeks of course. :p

You don't want to stop before me do you, getting outdone by a man - you know, those people that couldn't handle a TOTM? :D

Not that that's a challenge or anything, as I have complete faith in you, but . . . a little extra incentive couldn't hurt could it? :whistle:

Ahahahaha....right MrC you're on! Time to kick some LT ass! :massmoon: God that's given me a burst of energy :p

what date are you planning to refeed! I'm hoping for 25th Apr????

Well my weigh-in was supposed to be today but as my pharmacy gets it's deliveries on Wednesdays (AND THEY BETTER HAVE SOUP THIS TIME!!!) I'm having my weigh-in tomorrow. Two more weeks should get my kitchen sorted so I'll aim for the 25th too.

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm really sorry to hear it's been this difficult. You will very probably be much happier when you reach your goal weigh, and you know LT will get you there much quicker than most things. Think how much easier every day life will be when you get there! You'll probably have far fewer episodes of thinking "I can't do this". Having said that, I'll probably be on here having my own episode soon :p Glad you seem to be over the worst now hunni, keep going, think of the summer wear! xx

Oh no Littleflower! Don't give up on me!! Sounds like a lot of us had a bad weekend, out of routine and all that chocolate.... I am on a mini refeed as off to Madrid on Thursday but to be honest would prefer to be 100% as back in the zone now after my awful weekend. Should have had a shake and 2 salads today but had 2 shakes and 1 salad instead! Will do the same tomorrow and Thursday then eat just protein and salad while away. Not going to bother with potatoes or bread part of re-feed. The problem is I know I will drink at the weekend!
You are normally so upbeat and positive towards the rest of us. As someone who had a meal today it wasn't that fab you know! I have indigestion and eating creates washing up!
Stick with it girl, as Mr C says we can beat those men hands down every time! Walk those dogs and go pose in your best clothes with your daughter giving you compliments girl and remember what you want to look like on all those little trips you have planned!

Katy...prepare for your episode lol it will come but be strong it will also pass! I feel much better and focused today and MrC has set me a challenge and I ain't gonny key him win lol ; p

Patches ur a doll.....I was just having a wee moment....but it's def passed...I still want to eat but my mood has lifted and I'm feeling focused! Prob the new bed I've just ordered lol I can't say shopping is my new addition cos I shop nearly every day anyway!!!!! Is there a lipotrim potion for that too lol my hubby would love it if there was!!!

Thanks for all ur support everyone x

talking of shopping...saw some shorts near doorway of cheap shop as I was passing today in my fav bright blue,:eek: impulsively ran in, picked up a size 14, then, ever the optimist, swopped them for a 12, thinking I have another 7 1/2 weeks til fab family hols,:p got home tried them on and not only could I get them on, they are a bit baggy!!! (ok so they are probably a generous 12) but now thinking to go back for a size 10 in every colour!!!:gimi:

Oh dear god how fabulous!!!!! I have butterflies thinking about that feeling!!! Amazing patches what an amazing feeling! That has def spurred me on.....fitting into a 12.....I'll be delighted with that! Well done....you will be super skinny for ur hols x

talking of shopping...saw some shorts near doorway of cheap shop as I was passing today in my fav bright blue,:eek: impulsively ran in, picked up a size 14, then, ever the optimist, swopped them for a 12, thinking I have another 7 1/2 weeks til fab family hols,:p got home tried them on and not only could I get them on, they are a bit baggy!!! (ok so they are probably a generous 12) but now thinking to go back for a size 10 in every colour!!!:gimi:

Well done hun :D I think you should take them back and get a size 10... give you something to aim for ;)

Have now bought a pair of size 10 in red, not tried on yet! My OH will die a death if I ever wear them in his presence! Very skimpy!

Back