Kinder Bueno

GemBee :-)

Anybody know the points??

At work and not got the book. Xx

There are conflicting NVs out there, there's one and I get 1pp for the two bars which made me so happy and then the other (which is sadly the more believable) that its 7pp for the two bars. They are scrumdiddlyumptious tho.

Last edited:
I got 6pp for 2... On that silly wheel thingy...

I just had one stick so will count 3.5pp...

Thanks!!

X

GemBee :-) said:
I got 6pp for 2... On that silly wheel thingy...

I just had one stick so will count 3.5pp...

Thanks!!

X

No such thing as half points in Pro Points...

Should I round it up or down then?

For half a measly point I'm not actually that fussed!!

If it was me I'd round up. Fair enough if you're not fussed but WW didn't get rid of the half points for the fun of it and even the 'measly' half points can add up if you let them and affect your losses

I'm so shocked by this post...pp doesn't do half points?!!!!started the plan 5 weeks ago and didn't realise as i just do it at home with the books... i just halved things when neccessary like on vintage points :s confused now!

It's just not logical...

2 pieces (30g) of ham is 1 point... So if I have one piece of ham, that's half a point... Surely!?

It's just not logical...

2 pieces (30g) of ham is 1 point... So if I have one piece of ham, that's half a point... Surely!?

Nope.

Technically, one peice of ham is say 1.4 points and so WW rounds it down to 1point (anything under what would work out as 1.5 is thought of as 1 and anything over is 2). So if you have two slices of ham, technically they're coming in at 2.8, which is closer to 3 points.

Sometimes it works in your favour though. If you have something that's actually 1.6, WW counts it as 2points. But if you have two and that's 3.2 points, you can have 2 of that item for 3 propoints. :)

There are no half points in Weight Watchers but 'technically' there are, it's just that we round them up and down to the next nearest whole number.

thanks for explaining that Sneeze :) i will have to have a think about doing that- but how do you know whether something is above or below 0.5 of a point? it doesnt seem to have affected my losses so far though thankfully :)

thanks for explaining that Sneeze :) i will have to have a think about doing that- but how do you know whether something is above or below 0.5 of a point? it doesnt seem to have affected my losses so far though thankfully :)

Well if you have a calculator you can try making something per 200g rather than 100g. Even if you're having one it will give you an idea of where it lies on the scale. :)

Back