kingsmill 50/50 bread

mommyB

love it
was just wondering if this qualifies as HxB ?

thanks squiddie-love you new picutre by the way.

I do like wholemeal bread, but my kids eat 50/50,was trying to avoid buying both-think will invest in a small loaf for me

I keep a small wholemeal loaf in the freezer and only take out what I need. I toast it from frozen and if I want sandwiches, well, it's so thin that it defrosts in an instant!!

thanks squiddie-love you new picutre by the way.
Thanks, you can't tell as it's too small but I gave myself blue eyes mainly because I can! :p

I do like wholemeal bread, but my kids eat 50/50,was trying to avoid buying both-think will invest in a small loaf for me
I am with you 100% on this one. Have you seen the price of food! 60p for a pepper! ONE PEPPER! Luckily I don't eat a lot of bread so can save my money for more important food items - LIKE ONE F***ING PEPPER!

I keep a small wholemeal loaf in the freezer and only take out what I need.

You and I are so on the same wave length when I've had a nimble loaf in the freezer since June! Slice by slice it's disappearing - the peas have no idea whats going on!

Last edited:
LOL squiddie, you buy your peppers in Asda too then!!

My problem is ( and i know this makes me a fussy booger) i dont like bread when its been frozen, seems a bit dry, but i may have to swallow my (mothers ) pride and try it again!!

Back