Kingsmill Danish White 400g bread hexb?

ljbanny

Hi,

I have noticed that Asda have stopped doing the Nimble bread. I used to like Nimble as it was also available in white which could be one of your healthy extras...
Kingsmill do a Danish White Loaf 400g and I wondered if this too could be a healthy extra? It is only 54cal per slice?
What you think?

Very much doubt it, the cals might be ok but there certainly wouldn't be any fibre in there to qualify as HEb. Have a search in the 'Healthy Extra' thread, you should be able to find the breads that can be classed as HEb.

Only the nimble white bread is a healthy extra Altho there are a few white gluten/wheat free white bread and rolls listed. The WW white Danish is 2.5 syns per slice.

2 slices of the Hovis Nimble White used to be allowed (2010 optimising book). .This may have changed so I suggest you have a squizz in the Healthy Extra Forum - you might have more luck/responses there.

Minimunchkins said:
2 slices of the Hovis Nimble White used to be allowed (2010 optimising book). .This may have changed so I suggest you have a squizz in the Healthy Extra Forum - you might have more luck/responses there.

I searched all HEB, no white bread is an option. A WW white petit pain is though

Laura_Cook said:
I searched all HEB, no white bread is an option. A WW white petit pain is though

Dont know where you're getting your information from but on sw web site 2 slices of hovis nimble white is a healthy b choice

Back