{{Kira fresh start}}

Kikikisses

Silver Member
So am back on the forum after a month or so. Over Christmas I didn't really gain weight but my Glandular Fever messed with my body a bit and now over January I'm about 10.8 again rather than 10.

I don't want to make excuses but with problems at home and with family health it really couldn't be helped much.

Back on track now though, I want to 100% at least a week so wish me luck!

Green day today, figure it'll help since it gives me the more filling choices even if it means no loss at the end of the week.

Hi and welcome back! Well done for getting back on track.

I do green days 90% of the time and I've lost most weeks. I've lost more slowly than some, but it's been consistent - and I know I can eat this way for life, as opposed to feeling like I'm on a diet! Why do you think green will mean no losses for you?

I am very close to target and in the past it has been very small losses or STS from green but like you I'd rather eat and enjoy than fuss about thinking of strict dieting. Thanks for your post :)

The scales looked horrific this morning, I really need to get my bum in the gym more. It is weird because I don't look/feel any bigger but whatever. Must persevere because this is probably the run up to TotM and can't get deterred by choccy cravings etc.

Well I'm back down to 146 from 148 which is good, still need to keep pushing. I had some really stressful weeks with college and uni applications but luckily I got onto every uni course I applied for :D so now back to really looking after myself and looking forward to a skinnier summer!

Watching Biggest Loser UK and it makes me think about the achievement it is to lose weight. It is scary to think this journey was done alone, thinking back many people were unsupportive. Thankfully my family were very supportive! I need to up my exercise or I am gonna be on this plateau until I give up and gain so tomorrow is a new day for me.

Back