Kirsties 1st weigh-in!

covkirst83

hey every1

i had my 1st weigh-in today an ive lost 9pounds. im really pleased wiv that. jus gotta say i had a flapjack 2day an it was disgustin. i was nearly sick 3 times. dont go near the flapjacks !!!!!!

Well done babe! :) What an ace result!! :party0011:

woooooooooooo well done!!!

yes the burnt poo ba... sorry i mean flapjacks arent nice at all lol

well done fab result!

Well done hun, great loss!

I used to hate the flappys but after 8 weeks they tasted somehow different!! LOL

What a great week one result.!!! Well done you!! Lots of luck for the comin week. I hated the flapjacks at first but tried them again a few weeks on and got to like them a bit better. They are handy when you are out and about. I break them into little pieces and take them with loads of water!!! Overall, they are a bit grim but I can get used to anything!!

Well done is a great first week, keep up the good work :)

Fab loss well done roll on week 2. I once tried a flapjack thinking they can't be as bad as people say. (the peanut one sound yummy to me) They are actually worse than that lol.

Awesome! Keep up the good work!!!

Well done!!
It's news like this that get me motivated!!
x

Well done on your loss. Regarding the flapjacks - I quite like them as its nice to have something to chew. I used to eat mine with a large sweet coffee and that helped the flapjack go down a bit better - took a while to eat though. I wouldn't rule them out entirely as your taste buds will change and you might get to like them later on in your journey.

Keep up the good work :D

wow

I hope i get that weight loss in my first weigh in!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MUST FEEL BRILLIANT!!!!

xox

Back