Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Thanks hun.
Looks like wont be back tomorrow and considering taking Thursday off to and just going in Monday as its still really sore especially when i move or eat even if i cough, sneeze or laugh its agony.
Felt bit sick tonight just hoping im not physically sick as if i am i need go hospital.
Anyone had this before how long does it take to feel better?? X

Oh my goodness hun you poor thing! I've inly ever heard of ppl having to have their appendix out when they've had it so you'll be doing a sterling job if you manage to kick it! Dinner looked lovely last night! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

No... I've only ever known people have it emergency wise. Like you said if your sick or it gets any worse get up A&E chick x

Hey
Feeling a bit better today still not 100% but amazing difference from a few days ago tablets really are working Ohh and i managed the toilet first time since saturday haha so feeling better also been really cold today where been boiling thr past few days so think tempreture getting back to normal a bit. Called in to work again so another day on the sofa with tv its getting boring, hoping to get to work tomorrow!

Hope you are all good.

Still not eating alot apart from toast which not sw friendly but thurs is start my new week so fingers crossed.

How are you all? Xx

Hey Kirsty...Glad to hear your feeling better chick. I'm good. Was a little naughty today though, got on the scales!...lol.. I was going to try and resist this week until weigh day but was curiosity got the better of me. Looking hopeful for Friday though I hope! Just about to go and start some tea, been looking at wall paper for the hallway and got carried away. Last night at work tonight and am looking forward to having my niece over for the weekend ....must resist licking the spoon when we make our usual fairy cakes together! ...lol..

Haha im staying away from scales after what i ate today. Had toast crunchy nut cornflakes, half a packet of rolos, soup, dinner i made chicken and leek pie with veg and mash and then Paul got us massive empire biscuits for me getting appetite back lol.

Awww sounds lovely i love making cakes i make them with our nephew when we see him its fab.

Glad scales r looking good.

Im back on it tomorrow but im off work friday and plan was lunch out and Paul wants pizza haha.

Though till im fully better im not to worried just now as wont be fully better till finish antibiotics etc and 2 week course.x

Well didn't make it to work today woke with sore tummy and had upset tummy a few times this morning :( not sure if it cause i managed eat more yesterday or what but im feeling really bad calling in again and scared as im a big wimp haha! Im never off not been off in over a year and it so boring lol day tv is rubbish too.

Tomorrow i had booked off as a holiday so that's good as means i got all weekend to rest.

Waiting on doctor calling me as i called this morning as was worried this how it all began at weekend.

Hope you all have a gd day x

No such luck to just drink lots fluids and see if it flushes it out me he said he thinks as slowly getting better it just going take a few days.
Really hurts eating as putting pressure on my tummy so much so that me just had something eat there as just hurts my tummy so im off for a bath as hot water helps.
Soooo bored lol!! Xx

I'm so sorry to hear you've been so poorly, you poor thing I can't imagine it's been nice this week and sounds very painful I had a blocked and infected gall bladder last year and that was bad enough. I'm glad to see you've been looking after yourself and haven't been doing too much. I wouldn't worry about what you're eating, just eat what you can and doesn't make you ill until you're better. I hope it goes soon and you're up and about again x x x x x

Really hope you can get sorted and feel much better soon chick x

Thanks guys :) im sore today and hoping that i feel better soon. Supposed be out with Paul tomorrow as we both booked a day off but been feeling sick all day only managed sandwich n crisps haha all day normally ate alot more by now but i feel yukky!

Think Paul cooking pasta or risotto for dinner tonight x

Hi, subbing, also quick question, the egg muffins, can you warm them up? I plan on making a batch but don't want to make loads and then find you can't warm them or that they taste rubbish cold!
P.s. Hope your feeling better x

Hey Elkie welcome Yeah i heat them up. Cook them, let them cool and put in airtight container in fridge and heat as required usually use them within 4 days and always been fine. I heat them beans and plum tomatoes in micro quick and on plan breakfast x

Excellent, thank you! Will be making up a big batch tomorrow to keep me going over the weekend! X

Hey chick...Hope your ok?! x

Back