Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

I don't think your insane... I just don't know how the curiosity does not get the better of you...lol.. It's a healthy eating plan ultimately and as you say you can tell with clothes etc if it's coming off :)

you certainly have a good amount of discipline if you're staying off them! It is easy to get obsessed with the numbers even though there are so many other things that are affected when trying to lose weight! You're doing superbly! xxx

Awww thank you guys I sometimes struggle as I don't see massive differences and im not 100% doing slimming world as allowing myself odd meals off if out with friends etc but more healthy eating but find it easier if I follow something I know and know works.
Its hard staying off the scales but we don't have any in our house so its a bit easier that way maybe weigh myself end April and see how I am getting on :) and what I weight!!x Thanks for your motivational messages of support they help

I don't think if anyone was being totally honest they don't follow SW 100% of the time ALL of the time. We all splurge for a weekend away or special occasion and so we should :)

Looks like you had a cracking week last week, I'm sure the weight is coming off but like you said better not being obsessed, if you're feeling the difference that's what matters most not a number on the scales. I hope you have a good week x

Well Today will be another day on plan :)

B - omelette (2 eggs) with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spinach and sprinkle of cheese
S - Green tea and tangerine
L - Chicken Salad with ff yoghurt and a brown roll (Hex b)
S - Bananna before gym
D - Fish, Chips and pea's or mixed veg I suspect (Something can pop in oven whilst I get my bath after gym)
Syns - 0
Weekly - 0/105

Hope you all have a good day on plan today!! x

Thanks hun you too.

Today
B - same as yesterday
S - green tea and bananna
L - beef rice and veg with ff yoghurt
D - 2 quorn burgers (1syn) with hex b roll and hex a cheese, onion and salad and sweet potato wedges
S - pink whires jammies (3syns)

Paul took me to m&ds our theme park and we played bowling and on the amusements was a fun night :)

ForumRunner_20150313_222333.png

now home watched bear grylls and we just put on game of thrones we got first season today to try and watch.

Ohhh and jeans felt alot looser today and belly alot flatter...pic aint the best as in hoodie and long baggy top haha!
Busy weekend

Off to see our nephew tomorrow who lives about hour away he was two today then to shops and out for lunch with friends goinf somewhere i can gt homemade soup and sandwich so low syn and at night cooking dinner party where i doing pasta bake and wedges for the family

Have a fab weekend guys i catch up tomorrow hopefully xx

Well busy day not stopped till now and been out since about 10am before visiting our nephew and the shops then lunch with friends and cooking for dinner party tonight. They just away and poor me had upset tummy half the night always the same at during stat week sorry if tmi.

B - same as last 2 days omlette and beans
S - peanut butter m&ms (12 syns) were amazing
L - lentil soup and chicken cucmber and red onion toastie (10 syns for extra bread n any mayo)
D - made pasta bake with chicken lots of veg and chorizo and cajan wedges then small bit galaxy cake (15 syns? For chorizo one or two bits and small cake)
Had a few spritzers too so say 10 syns

Say 50 syns for the full day
Weekly 51/105

Will catch up tomorrow now as feeling awful :(

Glad you had a good night. Hope your feeling better today :)

Not within syns now i don't thibk as been ill since sat night yesterday i had white bread sandwiches as was all I wanted and a chippy oppps.

Still feel awful i actually feel worse so calling in sick as been up most night and trying get doctor appointment belly been sore all night and getting worse not better its sore to touch now too and i feel sick :(

Have a good day x

Ooohhh nasty... just eat what you like hun. Nothing worse than trying to focus on a diet when your not well. Hope you feel better soon! x

Thanks hun.

Iv only had a slice of toast all day i don't feel hungry at all i put on some chicken mince spaghetti bolgnase for dinner so will have a bit of that when Paul gets home from work.

Just took my second course of tablets 1 more to take today and hoping it go away in a few days im bored allready lol

X

Still feeling totally **** although slightly better than yesterday
Was hoping to be back at work tomorrow but still agony walking so doubt will be and im totally bored of doing nothing :(
Made some soup today as since iv had appendicitus iv not been able go loo (tmi sorry) also been told watch what fruit i eat as it acidic and can make pain worse.

So had some toast and soup today the soup was amazing

Tomato, lentil & Spinach soup

ForumRunner_20150317_155436.png

Last night dinner was amazing

ForumRunner_20150317_155514.png

Bored of sitting around doing nothing now :(

DVDs and Duvet on the sofa :) That's what I would do..lol.. Seriously though, sorry your not feeling any better :(

Back