Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Ooo peach schnapps and diet Iron Bru never thought of trying that, is it nice? And a great choice for your dinner :) x x

i love it too its fab!!

well last night i had a chinese special fried rice and one scoop vanilla ice cream from van no idea many syns for ice cream i counted 8??

today i had

breakfast 2 x small brown bread and half can heinz spaghetti with onion

dinner - couscous with chicken and mongetout, tomatoes and red onion from one pot meals book was amazing then a chocolatw brownie my sis made 129 cals per one according to box so 6.5

going have bowl soup i made today chicken and rice which is chicken and rice with celery, large leek, bag carrots and herbs and stock

nibbled on pineapple and melon x

ForumRunner_20130623_204215.png

Karen O'Donnell's Bletherings and Haverings from Scotland: Slimming World Extra Easy All in One 1st go - found the recipe when googling

Saturday 22nd June - EE

B - 2 x small bread, dairlea triangle, bacon, mushrooms, egg and 2 x vine tomatoes

L - baked potato with cheese and beans, with a side salad

D - Chinese - Special Fried rice and two prawn crackers (10 + 1.5) then 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (8 syns)

Syns - 2 x peach schnapps and diet irn bru (9 syns)

Total syns - 28.5
Weekly = 46/105
Exercise - 7.5k walking

Sunday 23rd June - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and half tin heinz spaghetti bolognase. onion and an apple after (2 syns)

D - one pot chicken and cous cous with mangetout, vine tomatoes, onion then chocolate brownie (6.5 syns)

S - chicken & rice soup (Celery, carrots, leek peas)

Syns - 8.5
Weekly - 54.5/105

Monday 24th June - Success Express

B - magic porridge with melon/pineapple and an apple

L - Chicken & Rice soup with carrot, celery, leek, peas then box of melon/pineapple

D - Mayflower chicken curry with syn free chips (Peas/Mushrooms/Onions/Celery/Peppers/Spring onions)

S - brownie (6.5)

S - 2 x small brown bread, chicken & Cheese with 2 vine tomatoes and cucumber

Syns - 12
Weekly - 66.5/105
Exercise - 5k walking

Last edited:
Karen O'Donnell's Bletherings and Haverings from Scotland: Slimming World Extra Easy All in One 1st go - found the recipe when googling

Saturday 22nd June - EE

B - 2 x small bread, dairlea triangle, bacon, mushrooms, egg and 2 x vine tomatoes

L - baked potato with cheese and beans, with a side salad

D - Chinese - Special Fried rice and two prawn crackers (10 + 1.5) then 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (8 syns)

Syns - 2 x peach schnapps and diet irn bru (9 syns)

Total syns - 28.5
Weekly = 46/105
Exercise - 7.5k walking

Sunday 23rd June - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and half tin heinz spaghetti bolognase. onion and an apple after (2 syns)

D - one pot chicken and cous cous with mangetout, vine tomatoes, onion then chocolate brownie (6.5 syns)

S - chicken & rice soup (Celery, carrots, leek peas)

Syns - 8.5
Weekly - 54.5/105

Monday 24th June - Success Express

B - magic porridge with melon/pineapple and an apple

L - Chicken & Rice soup with carrot, celery, leek, peas then box of melon/pineapple

D - Mayflower chicken curry with syn free chips (Peas/Mushrooms/Onions/Celery/Peppers/Spring onions)

S - 2 x small brown bread, chicken & Cheese with 2 vine tomatoes and cucumber

Syns - 5.5
Weekly - 60/105

you probably already know this but you can have 5 prawn crackers for 1.5 syns hun, just noticed you only had 2, just cos i'd go for the 5 lol make it worth the syns lol! Food looking fab hun!...........especially your dinner tonight!;) lol xxxxx

Nooooooooooooo i didnt know about the prawn crackers but i may have a chinese this weekend too haha as having people up on Saturday or else out for lunch :) so i now know!!

Haha i thought you like tonights dinner do peas count towards my 2/3 superfree on SE? I forgot !! x

Trying the extra hot mayflower sauce!! x

Nooooooooooooo i didnt know about the prawn crackers but i may have a chinese this weekend too haha as having people up on Saturday or else out for lunch :) so i now know!!

Haha i thought you like tonights dinner do peas count towards my 2/3 superfree on SE? I forgot !! x

Trying the extra hot mayflower sauce!! x

glad i said then! i answered you on the se thread too lol no think peas have to be in the 1/3 free like corn does hun. oooooh let me know what its like i haven't tried that one yet! xxxx

In the book it says garden peas / petit pois are free foods, they are ss though just not superFREE only sugar snap peas are superfree xxx

Back