Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Sorry iv not been around its hectic here granda been in hospital 3 weeks now!

He is alot better since he passed a blood clot and we are hoping to get him home soon they are working on a care package to get him home praying before Christmas! Thanks for caring and asking

Well pleased to say I lost 1lb tonight and j missed target by christmas by 1lb lol as not going next week! Im officially off it till jan but ill be as good as I can and lose it sll jan!!

Hope you all have an amazing christmas and new year xx

Well done :) I hope you have a great christmas and new year and everything goes well x x x

Hey guys

Granda is doing really good he is alot better has been home a few weeks now and can even walk without his zimmer in his house so huge improvements.

Had a lovely Christmas was spoilt rotten :)

Iv honestly been awful lately but I dont mind I starting fresh Monday will wi wed!

Hope your all good and had nice Christmas and new year??

Here some new piccies

ForumRunner_20140102_155058.png

Dress I seen in new look I was going walk past it and decided to try it on size ten.... so proud

ForumRunner_20140102_155123.png

Me and my fav boy in the world

ForumRunner_20140102_155209.png

Silly faces with my sister

ForumRunner_20140102_155247.png

Last year me with Pauls family

ForumRunner_20140102_155259.png

this year proud of difference

Hey welcome back im good thanks you

Started back sw today after 3 weeks off so far so good

Ee today

B - 2 small brown bread, cheese triangle and slice ham bananna and green tea

L - turkey and rice soup with leek celery and carrot

S - apple

D - quorn spaghetti with lots superfred mushrooms leek celery courgette red and green pepper chopped tomatoes

S - melon pineapple and ff yoghurt

X

Looking good for food, how did you find your first day back on it? x x

Its been good kinda wish I hadnt had the ham with breakfast as could have had extra toast haha but I may go syn the one slice and have toast and cheese with tomato now lol as bit hungry x

Back