Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Definitely identify with this huni! Friends not acting like friends was the reason for my moving to the silver members thread! Hope you're ok! Xxx

Thanks ill be fine been upset for a few days and angry yesterday but today to be honest iv realised i don't need fake friends! x

Sorry to hear you're having problems, keep your chin up, just remember you're better off without fake friends in your life. It gives you more time for the real ones :) x

up and ready early so tired! off to the conference again today in Glasgow so lunch provided but ill just have a few small brown bread sandwiches with the healthiest i csn see fillings! have a good day everyone :)

busy one for me got conference then stuff to finish in work for being off tomorrow for ma birthday and fri :) then got to bath n do tan, pack bag for bfs, pacj bag for fri overnight and pack bag for hotel and wedding sat!!

Hey Hun
Sorry I've not been on for a while just been very poorly and had a really hard time at work too.
I lost 2lbs this week at SW and got my half a stone award :)
Looking forward to getting back on real SW food again after this strict (banana, plain yogurt & honey diet I'm on at the mo). Check up tomorrow with the Dr again & hoping he can finally diagnose me with something.

So what you been up to? I've really missed chatting to you all.
Love Stacey xxxx

Wowzer you do sound busy!! :)

So it's your bday tomorrow?! What do you have planned?! And what are you wearing to the wedding on sat?! I do love a good wedding! Xxx

Going for lunch with my mum :) then out for dinner and drinks with my bf :), Friday is a girls day before wedding, drinks, food and nails getting done then saturday is the wedding :) I got a gorgeous dress, shoes & bag out of quiz will upload pics later x

Hey Hun
Sorry I've not been on for a while just been very poorly and had a really hard time at work too.
I lost 2lbs this week at SW and got my half a stone award :)
Looking forward to getting back on real SW food again after this strict (banana, plain yogurt & honey diet I'm on at the mo). Check up tomorrow with the Dr again & hoping he can finally diagnose me with something.

So what you been up to? I've really missed chatting to you all.
Love Stacey xxxx

Hey hun how are you? Welldone on loss ana award :) Goodluck at doctor tomorrow!!

Wi for me tonight eeekkkk just back from conference better get some work done lol x

Wednesday 12th June - Red

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

L - 2 x brown bread bigger slices (1 hex b and 4 syns), also a few syns for mayo say (3), chicken, bacon no fat, salad, fruit salad

D - Tuna salad (1 syn mayo)

Syns - 8
Weekly - 72.5/105
Exercise - not alot today around 2k walk

Hi Kirsty - thought I would have a nosey around your diary - WOW - you have some great grub here - think I will copy a few of your meals they look yum! :eat:
Looks like a very busy time just now too!! hope you have a fab birthday tomorrow and a great weekend - enjoy.

Back