Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

On second thoughts on yesterday's wi iv decided im not to bothered its just half as i really dont think i deserved just half on last week i had been off plan for 4 full days and nights so poss i hadn't really just gained half last week and still had a bit more to go on and lost this week i dont know?? However back on it today :)

Thursday 27th June 2013 - Green

B - Fruit and ww ff yoghurt (Melon, apple, tangerine, frozen mixed berries)

S - apple

L - Lentil Soup

S - Pineapple & Strawberries

D - Creamy mushroom pasta (1 hex a cheese philli light) with lots of mushrooms, leek, spring onion and celery with quorn chicken meat

S - 2 x big brown bread (2 hex b), 1 slice cheese (part hex a) and 2 poached eggs

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0/105
Exercise - TBC

Where you eating out? I can check in my food directory under restaurants. I think you're right about WI I personally don't believe weight comes on that quick if you've had a bad few days so just see how next WI goes Hun x

Its a restaurant called the Byre in East Kilbride but i don't know where to check for syns!! x

Creamy mushroom pasta was lovely

ForumRunner_20130627_185601.png

Morning Kirsty popping in to subscribe to your diary! x

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Fantastic :) Its great :)

Friday 28th June - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairylea triangle and chicken with green tea and apple

L - Chicken & Rice soup with (Celery, Peas, Leek and carrots)

S - Apple

D - Chicken Fajita salad (2 syns for spice) with loaded wedges bacon and rest hex a cheese

Syns - 2
Weekly - 2/105

Back