Well done that's fantastic! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Breakfast

ForumRunner_20130704_083545.png

Club tennnn

ForumRunner_20130704_083559.png

Sooooooooooooo happy with yesterdays result which means iv less than a stone to target :) realised that this morning :) Was going to do a SE day today but if i was the chorizo would need be higher syns wouldnt it?

Thursday 3th July - EE

B - Frozen mixed berries, melon and strawberries, ww yoghurt and green tea

S - apple

L - Broccoli and cauliflower soup

S - melon and orange

D - Rice dish with lots of veg and chorizo slices (3 syns)

S - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle and cold meat with tomatoes

Syns - 3
Weekly - 3/105

Yeah well ill just do ee then lol!! Its a packed of sliced chorizo i got in asda and its 11.5 syns for 100g so worked out 130g to be 14.95 syns haha so using it tonight and tomorrow divided by 5 people (2 tonight and 3 tomorrow) means its approx 3 syns per portion lol!! Im not working out how much it would be on SE so just go with EE and have smaller brown bread tonight :) xx

Anyone ever tried the sw chocolate brownies made with cocoa powder? There around 1 syn per one and im tempted to try them but not if there rank!!

x

60g cocoa powder (I used flavoured Options - coconut is 1.5syns per 11g)
6 eggs
tsp vanilla essence (can use any essence, 1 drop is free on all plans)

30g sweetner

1. Seperate eggs and whisk whites until frothy (ensure a clean container or wont give you peaks)
2. Mix together yolks, sweetner, cocoa and vanilla (this goes very thick so add some whites as mixing)
3. Fold in rest of egg whitespour into lined tin (this makes it easier to remove from tin)
4. Bake for 15-20 mins at 200 (gas 6)
5.remove from oven and let cool and slice.

for my cocoa powder works out 11 syns for the lot

Lol i stole it from my class facebook page but i agree think taste like eggy chocolate so im going give it a miss lols!!

Haha thanks i love my new pic :) never had that award before usually quite before then lmfao!!!

How are all you lovely ladies today?

Aww ma wee sis cooks quite alot in our house shes a wee star x

Back