Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Friday 5th July - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken then half an orange and green tea

L - Turns out it is a soup was random spicy chicken with stirfry veg one - sooo hot and loads veg pic follow later

S - apple and half an orange

D - making a pasta bake with chorizo (3 syns) and chicken, peppers, onion, spring onion, carrot, courgette and celery with chopped tomatoes, smoked paprika and garlic rest of hex a on cheese then maybe strawberries and cream (2 syns for 2tbsp)

Syns - 5
Weekly - 8/105

Last edited:
Friday 5th July - EEL - I thought it was soup iv defrosed but looks like a quorn stirfry type thing - so if it is will be chopped tomatoes, quorn, stirfry packet, extra peppers, beansprouts, mushrooms and other veg and spices

LOL - that sounds like me - freezer has too many little packages of - god only knows what - it's 'defrost and see' for dinner!!

Soup from earlier

ForumRunner_20130705_191607.png

Forgot take pic ma dinner n was amazing!!!

Iv been a good girl this weekend

Will post food tomorrow

Se day today

Had fruit, mushroom soup and chicken and veg chow main for dinner with tomatoes and cucumber!

Breakfast plus a bananna

ForumRunner_20130707_185434.png

Lunch cooking away

ForumRunner_20130707_185042.png

Dinner

ForumRunner_20130707_185442.png

Been a hectic day woke up my sisters rabbit was dripping in blood thought he had ripped his throat open again as he did it when was was tiny <allerigic to sawdust which we disnt know at time> rushed him to glssgow emergency vet who thought was an abcess or broken tooth as when shaved him could find no cuts poor wee rabbit so didnt get home till aftwr 1 and got something to eat then!!

Xx

Thank you guys he sleeping now but still eating drinking and doing loo so vet said that a good sign! Another vet wanted £125 call out charge for us to go see them!!!

Heres a pic i made of my monsters today the top pic with tongues out was them in sun yday! We let them out without leads for first time as they usually run away and they were angels so proud xxx

ForumRunner_20130707_204942.png

Well what an eventful weekend we have had!!

Ill start with foods :)

Saturday 6th July - RED

Brunch - went out for brunch with the bf we went to a lovely little bistro and i had a brown bread sandwich (Hex b) with chicken tikka (counted 5 syns for mayo but was hardly any if any), red onion and small bit of chedder cheese (Hex a) with tomato and red pepper soup (Asked if any oil used she said just veg and stock) with a diet irn bru whilst the bf enjoyed a beer in the sun!!!

S - 2 slices chocolate (5 syns)

D - BBQ had 2 sainsburys sausages (1syn for both), quorn burger (.5), a beef burger (4.5), rib (5), half a hot dog (5) in a small white roll (6) with salad and chicken skewer with pepper, courgette

Drinks - 2 pimms with diet lemonade with (Apple, grapes, mint and strawberries) and a peach schnapps diet irn bru (15)

Syns - 47
Weekly - 55/105

Sunday 7th July - SE

B - bananna, melon (2 types), strawberries and grapes

L - mushroom soup (Mushrooms, leek and celery with chicken stock)

D - Chicken chow mein (Tiny amount noodles/chicken) mainly veg (Stirfry packet, added red onion, mushrooms, celery and beansprouts) with tomatoes and cucumber

S - 2 x big brown bread, cheese triangle with 2 poached eggs, mushrooms and spring onion

Snacks - snowball (3 syns), chocolate (5)

Syns - 8
Weekly - 63/105

So we woke up yesterday morning to my little sisters rabbit covered in blood, he has an allergy to dust mites and when he was a baby ripped his throat open so we were worried it was that but of course vets were all closed as it was a sunday!! So we had to find one in city centre and i had to drive as dad wasn't well so had to drive in city centre for first time as i been too scared and easier to take train if im going in!! So got there and they couldnt find any cuts even shaved poor wee soul!! So they think its an abcess at back of his mouth or a broken tooth!! So he got painkilling injection, antibiotics and we were told to make sure he eats and drinks and poos lol!! Got home and about two hours later he started coughing up blood :( poor fudge!! So called another emergency vet as other closed who wanted £144 to see him :O she advised same could be abcess or teeth and said it will bleed a few days but he should be ok!! Fingers crossed he is as he is my sisters lil baby and she was distraught!! x

Monday 8th July - Green

B - Melon 2 types, frozen mixed berries, grapes, strawberries with a ww yoghurt and green tea

S - Apple

L - mushroom soup

S - 2 type melon, strawberries and grapes

D - bachelors pasta and sauce macaroni 2 packets/3 = 1 syn with celery, leek, onion, courgette, mushrooms, peppers and carrots then served with cherry tomatoes and cucumber with added extra cheese (30g hex a)

S - 2 x big brown bread, cheese triangle and poached eggs

Syns - 1
Weekly - 64/105

Ohhhhhhhhhh had a massive NSV today....just over two weeks ago before mum and dad went on hols i let my mum borrow some of my three quarter lengths so i was trying some on to for my holidays (there all smaller sizes i couldn't get into but kept not been in them for about two years) there was a pair of dressy black ones size 12 from new look and tiny and i could get them on but nowhere near fasten...tried them today and got them on :) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY x

Ohhhhhhhhhh had a massive NSV today....just over two weeks ago before mum and dad went on hols i let my mum borrow some of my three quarter lengths so i was trying some on to for my holidays (there all smaller sizes i couldn't get into but kept not been in them for about two years) there was a pair of dressy black ones size 12 from new look and tiny and i could get them on but nowhere near fasten...tried them today and got them on :) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY x

Yyyaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! That's brilliant! U bet you were skipping round the room!

Back