Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Thanks guys very chuffed!!

Unfortunately my s3 died yesterday so im pretty phoneless i got an old on to last me till its fixed raging just had it 6 months or so and i use it to get on here!!

Got them trousers on i tried yesterday :)

Tuesday 9th July - SE

B - melon (2 types), strawberries, grapes and an apple with ff yoghurt

L - mushroom soup (even in the sun)

S - melon (2 types), strawberries and grapes

D - 2/3 plate veg curry with a bit of chicken and syn free chips (mayflower maybe 5 syns)

S - 2 x brown bread big with chicken, cucumber, spring onion and tomatoes with hex a cheese :)

Syns - 5
Weekly - 69/105
Exercise - walking to and from work and walk on lunch in sun :) poss walk dog tonight a decent walk to depending how many times sister had them out as too warm for them!

Woke up today feeling **** :(

Feel sicky, shattered and choked up with cold :( also due totm in a few days and feeling emotional not a good day lol!!

Its wi too and i feel bloated and think im going to get a gain :( maybe the way im feeling lol as iv not been bad!!

Wednesday 10th July - Red

B - Frozen mixed berries, 2 types melon, strawberries, grapes and a plum with ff yoghurt

S - Apple

L - Mushroom soup

S - 2 types melon, strawberries and grapes

D - Tuna salad with italian dressing (0.5 syns for mayo in tuna), syn free coleslaw (0.5 syns again for mayo)

S - 2 x big brown bread, 2 poached eggs and hex a cheese

Syns - 1
Weekly - 70/105
Exercise - about 5k walking

Sorry to hear your not feeling great and hope your back to your normal self soon!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hi Kirsty, sorry to hear that you are not feeling too great - hope you are back to your normal self as soon as poss.:bighug:

Good luck for your WI, I'm sure you'll do good x x

Well done! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Fantastic WI

You're doing great Kirsty - keep up the good work and you will be at target in no time

Back