Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Trust today to be one day i don't bring lunch to work!! Went out to get my lunch went to go get my baked tattie and boom power goes out most of the shops in centre and nowhere will sell food!! Couldn't check phone for syn values for anywhere that open as phone broken and using old one!! Luckily i found a wee cafe open who gave me a takeaway baked tattie, salad with no dressing on side too was lovely! PHEW!! Kirsty 1 - Slimming world 0 haha!!

Ps Mcdonalds was open still and power on typical lol x

Well done honey! Amazingnews!

Haha thanks guys!!

Heres mine and Pauls baby snake baby smirnoff

ForumRunner_20130719_213535.png

Hey guys sorry been so quiet as always weekend been madness!!

Been good this weekend so thats good :)

Friday 19th July 2013 - Red

B - Apple,bananna, nectraine and ff yoghurt

L - Baked tattie, beans, cheese and salad

D - Chicken & Pepper skewers with piripiri sauce on side, salad and rice

Syns - 2 for sauce, one pimms an done peach schnapps

Syns - 11
Weekly - 11/105

Saturday 20th July - RED

Brunch - Chicken cesear salad had 3 tbsp dressing (9 syns)

Dinner - BBQ - 2 x quarter pounder burgers from iceland (mexican 7 syns and chicken 2) with 2 hex b brown rolls, cheese and 3 richmond thin sausages (2.5*3 - 7.5)

Drinks - 5 pimms with diet lemonade = 22.5

Syns - 48
Weekly - 59/105

Exercise - was gorgeous day so we went a walk around town, then a 4 mile walk around park seeing animals and castle :) then all way back to pauls

Sunday 21st July - EE

Brunch - chicken & pepper skewers with salad and piri piri sauce (2 syns)

Dinner - Pasta bake with chicken and chorizo (3 syns) with chopped tomatoes, peppers (3 colours), onion, courgette, celery and mushrooms with hex a cheese

Snack - 1 hifi light bar

Syns - 5
Weekly - 64/105

Monday 22nd July - EE

B - 2 types melon, strawberries, mango and pineapple with ff yoghurt and green tea

S - apple

L - Tomato & pepper soup (3 types pepper, 1 x pasatta, 1 x chopped tomatoes, box cherry tomatoes, 3 salad tomatoes, celery, courgette and 1/4 onion)

D - Ended up going to bf's we got a chinese for quickness but i had chicken, blackbean sauce with onion and peppers and fried rice but ate less than half so 4.5 syns

S - 2 x brown bread, cheese triangle and hex a cheese (30g) with chicken, tomatoes, onion

Syns - 4.5
Weekly - 68.5/105

Sat/sun eats a bit low but wasn't feeling too good!! Ohhh and our baby snake now settled into his new home :) x

Last edited:
Hi Kirsty - sounds like you had a great weekend :D - food looks great - hope you are feeling better from the weekend now.

By the way - love the name you have given your baby snake :p

Ended up going to bfs last night and had chinese have updated eats but was good and just ate just under half aint been as hungry lately!!

Today is EE

B - same fruit as yday and ff yoghurt

L - Tomato & Pepper soup

S - Fruit (Same as before)

D - 100ml mayflower sauce, chicken, veg and half syn free chips and rice proper good wee curry! (4 syns)

S - 1 x big brown bread, cheese and ham with tomatoes

Syns - 4
Weekly - 72.5/105

Lol Paul picked Smirnoff's name! Hes a really cool we snake! Can you believe a few years ago i was petrified of them!

x

Last edited:
Haha not really willpower - eats had been low as me and bf had our first issue lols (first in 2 years not bad eh) and iv not felt like eating its over something so silly (basically some s!ag been trying to interfere private mailing my bf who is friends with him and hangs out with his mates but shes liked him years - i seen a reply from him to her which sounded suss and got paranoid lol (basically she been asking meet for drinks - he said he could go around hers instead of his as they skint but i didn't like it as got scared lol as a knew she really liked him) she doesn't know where he stays either but were totally sorted now and shes blocked and deleted haha (- his choice) im a little bit insecure and it caused me massive issues being paranoid but all is good now :) were as happy as ever and i love and trust him 100% just took me a few days to realise i was being paranoid lol - guess no girl likes to see there bf's saying they go to another girls house even if they friends lol if she fancys him. He told me last week she had been private mailing him again so aint hid owt from me (she used to like and comment on all his pics and put xxxxxxxxxxxxx over things he wrote lols)

Anywaysssssssssssssssssss all is good haha!!

Dinner i had 100ml mayflower curry sauce with chicken, lots of veg and half syn free chips and half rice. (4 syns) was gorgeous :) x

Glad you sorted things out hun, she can't be much of a friend if she trying to mess things up for him!

MMMM mayflower lol xxx

Glad you sorted things out hun, she can't be much of a friend if she trying to mess things up for him!

Lynne is right - this is not a friend if she is behaving like this when he has a partner already, glad you have it sorted out, your BF sounds great and he is being honest with you trust him and don't worry hun.

Food looks great Kirsty, you are doing great, keep it up :D you'll be at target in no time - wish I could harness a tad of your will power :p

See that's what i thought honestly shes been at back of my mind for ages and all this has got on top of me and trying to worm her way in (i know he would never be unfaithful to me but you still worry its normal)

Shes not even that good a friend hes not really seen her since we got together but she goes around in the group of friends with his friends if that makes sense.

Shes gone now but i find myself worrying that shes going try get his number to text him or that but he been honest with me telling me she private messaged him, even told me his ex keeps trying to add him on facebook and he gave me his passwords to check any time i want so i don't need worry but i don't want to do that so guess that proves he not done owt lol just being a bit paranoid!!

Thanks Girls!!x

Back