Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Glad things are better now, we have to go through the rough so we can appreciate the good :) x x

Glad things are better now, we have to go through the rough so we can appreciate the good :) x x

Thats so true :)

You can tell you adore each other just from reading your diary xx

Aww you think haha? Thanks

We do adore each other he is amazing its just hard when people are trying to stir **** as im a paranoid person and believe things if said to me often enough!! People been saying he could text/email/call other girls when hes not with me and got me completely paranoid!! I know he would never hurt me but when someone plants the seed and keeps saying it i get paranoid - even my own family said he would never hurt me and were meant to be :)

We had a lovely night last night just cuddled up watching tv and he cooked dinner, Chicken with peppers/onions in pasta with 3tbsp el mayo and smoked paprika was lovely :)

Neways were totally fine now and im looking forward to our weekend away :) x

Hi Kirsty, have been away for a couple of days (just back yesterday) so just thought I would pop in to say hello and have a quick catch up.

As always your food looks great, do you plan ahead?? this is my big downfall - I try to plan but have trouble sticking to what I have said I will have LOL - it's why I am here!!!:rolleyes:

And of course super fab with the steady losses - great work Kirsty - keep it up - I am sure you will get to your target soon and will be looking and feeling fantastic.

Wednesday 31st July - Red

B - melon, Pineapple, Blueberries, strawberries and ff yoghurt with green tea

S - apple

L - Chicken salad

S - melon, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries

S - Tuna salad (2 tbsp el mayo - 1 syn) with garlic mushrooms

S - roasted cheese with bacon :) on 2 x brown bread (both hex a and b x2)

Syns - 1
Weekly - 75/105

Wi tonight i think i deserve a loss but never can tell so fingers crossed!

Hi Kirsty, have been away for a couple of days (just back yesterday) so just thought I would pop in to say hello and have a quick catch up.

As always your food looks great, do you plan ahead?? this is my big downfall - I try to plan but have trouble sticking to what I have said I will have LOL - it's why I am here!!!:rolleyes:

And of course super fab with the steady losses - great work Kirsty - keep it up - I am sure you will get to your target soon and will be looking and feeling fantastic.

Awww thanks hun :)

I try to plan ahead sort off! I always have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, then soup at lunch and i batch freeze the soup at weekends and cut up all my fruit on a sunday for the week (this does me breakfast and snack in afternoon all week) then i have similar dinners each week! I keep to minimal syns during weeks and use them at weekends as this is what works for me :) Although im completely off plan Fri-Sun this weekend as going on holiday :) x

Glad to hear you're feeling all loved up Kirst!
So annoying when people seem to want to make trouble for you isnt it? I know totally what you mean about the seeds being planted..I can get really paranoid too..when the reality is my poor boy has dont absolutely nothing wrong...its just the demons in my head that convince me otherwise! Poor blokes hey!

Sounds like a great weekend away...enjoy! :) xx

Glad to hear you're feeling all loved up Kirst!
So annoying when people seem to want to make trouble for you isnt it? I know totally what you mean about the seeds being planted..I can get really paranoid too..when the reality is my poor boy has dont absolutely nothing wrong...its just the demons in my head that convince me otherwise! Poor blokes hey!

Sounds like a great weekend away...enjoy! :) xx

I feel so bad cause i been asking him loads about it hes like heres all my passwords check when you want, look through my texts and calls on phone if you want i promised you from start i never lie to you and i never will i swear iv not done anything wrong! He understands how i get at times lol but its first in 2 years we been together i been like this! Hate people trying to cause problems! However its not working anymore - i know he wouldnt ever hurt me and i believe him!!

Thanks can't wait for weekend :)

Ps. me and bf are planning a trip to Paris next year yayyyy i didnt think we get a break as moving in next year but he said a weekend wont hurt!!

Good luck for your WI, not like you'll need it, you'll definitely lose :) x x

Well guys been drama at class.......found out scales have been out we dont know how long for and most people had gains tonight by a few lbs.

So was a bit stressful but.....I lost 1.5lbs lol no idea how but iv been trying hard.

I was one of only two at class to lose so was joint slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month :) so happy!!

Xxx

well done hun! nightmare about scales but at least it didn't affect you lol! xxx

Thanks everyone

Had day off today been good

Breakfast = apple and bananna with ff yoghurt over it

L = half pasta and sauce with mushrooms leek celery and pepper

D = chicken and rice dish added chorizo slices and frankfurter mushrooms celery mangetout pepper and leek 5 syns

S = toast hex b small bread with chicken tomato and cheese triangle

Off on hol for weekend tomorrow so completely off plan feel imdeserve it and will take gain next week

Speak mon xx

Back