Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Hope you have a great time, enjoy yourself x x

Haha had a lovely weekend away :) place wasn't the nicest but we had a fab time!!

Ill try and update eats as best as i can but i know im way over my syns but don't want to lie about anything lol

Friday 2nd August -

B - Mcdonalds breakfast (double sausage and egg mcmuffin with hash brown and orange juice)

D - Scottish Highland Burger - Beef burger with haggis and 6 onion rings (ate half the burger) and chips

S - 1/3 packet noodles with stock cubes and 1 slice white bread toast

S - handful crisps and jelly sweets

Saturday 3rd August -

B - Eggs benedict

D - Chicken soup/ 1/2 chicken satay with peppers/onions and fried rice/ 1 small bananna fritter (Chinese out)

S - 1 slice white bread toast and handful crisps

Sunday 4th August -

B - full breakfast (ate around half) but lots mushrooms/beans and one slice white toast

S - Forum ice cream 3 flavours in a tub YUMMMM!!

D - Steak pie, brocolli, potatoes

However im back on track now :)

Monday 5th August - SE

B - 2 type melon, pineapple and strawberries with ff yoghurt

S - Apple

L - Tomato & Pepper soup

S - 2 types melon, Pineapple and strawberries

D - Quorn chilli (Beans, chopped tomatoes, onion, spring onion, mushrooms, carrot, courgette, celery, pepper) with a handful syn free chips

S - 2 x big brown bread, eggs, spring onion and mushrooms

Syns - 0
Weekly - way too many!!

When we were away we walked around 4-5 miles each day to and from the town was around 3 and we usually did this twice a day :) We had a nice time!! Watched a few dvds, went to amusements, played pool, went to the beach and went to pubs oohhhh where i had cocktails, one cidre and then stuck to peach schnapps and diet irn bru :)

What will be will be this week i expect a decent gain but ill lose it next week :)

Hope you are all good :)

Thanks guys think i needed it too :) two weeks today till im in Alcudiaaa so excited so i am!!

Today is going to be an ee day

Tuesday 6th August - EE

B - 2 types melon, pineapple, strawberries with ff yoghurt

S - Nectraine

L - Tomato soup (one thats like heinz soup smells amazing)

S - 2 types melon, pinapple

D - Pasta with chicken, peppers, onions with 3 tbsp el mayo, smoked paprika :) (1.5 syns)

S - 2 hifi light bars and oppps a cornetto enigma cookie (190cal - 9.5 syns)

Syns - 11
Weekly - too many!!

Last edited:
Back