Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Opppsssiiieeee i had a cornetto last night im blaming the bf he had a tooth out and wanted an ice cream so i had one too though it was so yummy and within days syns so not to bothered!!

Expecting a decent gain tonight after being so bad but will be good this week :)

Wednesday 7th August - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken, large Nectraine and green tea

L - Tomato soup (like heinz)

S - Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries

D - Salmon Salad

S - If hungry will have some soup or an omelette with lots veg

Syns - 0
Weekly - LOTS!!

After my wee gain this week and as ill be on holiday in less than two weeks iv decided to push for a big loss this week (I rarely get more than 1lb haha but im going to try my god damn hardest)

So today will be success express

Thursday 8th August - SE

B - 2 types of melon, 1 apple and ff yoghurt

S - Nectraine

L - Tomato soup

S - 2 types of melon

D - Bacon carbonara bursting with veg (mushrooms, onion, celery, courgette, spring onion, peppers) with side salad (1.5 hex a for cheese)

S - 2 x hex b bread with dairlea triangle (part hex a) and chicken, tomatoes and an apple

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0/105

I know im not to bothered had a fab weekend and after what iv ate i think i deserved alot more gain haha so been lucky!! Perhaps walking 6 miles a day helped!

Im off to Alcudia on the 20th for a week :) just got some new jammies there size small woop woop :)

Taking two weeks off plan though when i go as after i home got a spa day/ dinner at tgi x 2 :) x

Well dinner wasnt that great :( it didn't taste creamy at all lol so i added lea n perrins and was lovely :)

Had a traumatic night - my snakes managed get out his tank and we lost him im devastated as is the bf we both love that wee man so much!! So we spent hours looking for him and no joy so pray he comes home :( i think he gone behind skirting and away :( honestly sounds daft as he just a snake but hes my baby snake :( come home Smirnoff :( x

Well dinner wasnt that great :( it didn't taste creamy at all lol so i added lea n perrins and was lovely :)

Had a traumatic night - my snakes managed get out his tank and we lost him im devastated as is the bf we both love that wee man so much!! So we spent hours looking for him and no joy so pray he comes home :( i think he gone behind skirting and away :( honestly sounds daft as he just a snake but hes my baby snake :( come home Smirnoff :( x

aww poor wee smirnoff! hope he comes home again soon! what kind of snake is he? just wondering what he might be drawn to? xxx

Sorry to hear Smirnoff ran off and you're not daft to be upset, I had a tarantula and was devastated when she died. Doesn't matter what the animal is they become a part of your family, like your children. Hope you find him soon x x x

He might just be sleeping somewhere, i've heard that they prefer darkness to light and given the choice would sleep during the day and come out and dawn and dusk or when the lights are out, perhaps keeping the light low tonight and see if he appears? keep us updated hun, we are all hoping for a safe return xxxx

Back