Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Breakfast :) 1378190900909.jpg

Tuesday 3rd September - EE

B - hex b brown bread (1 slice big bread) with pasta and sauce quiche with peppers, leek, celery, courgette and mushrooms

S - tangerine

L - lentil soup

S - Melon, Pineapple and Mango

D - Fish with lemon, 1/2 onion and garlic baked in tinfoil, served with syn free chips and peas (2 syns for bbq sauce)

S - Walnut whip (8.5)

Syns - 10.5
Weekly - too many

Last edited:
Morning Kirsty :D - back into the swing of things I see!! - you are soo good!

Happy anniversary hun (just a little late)- and just got to say I love the colouring and markings on Fanta!!

Haha im not im struggling a little bit so glad i didn't try SE mon-wed as planned lols!

Dreading wi tonight getting a massive gain me thinks!!

Anyways tomorrow is a new week and ill be under my syns yay!!

Wednesday 4th September - EE

B - 2 x big brown bread, cheese triangle and chicken (Hex b plus 4 syns)

S - Tangerine and Plum

L - leftover quorn chilli from Mon with rice (Forgot to take out soup)

S - Tangerines x 2

D - Tuna salad before wi (1 syn for mayo)

Syns - 1
Weekly - lots

Cant wait for tomorrow first week back on plan :) allready planing a good weekend syn wise!!!

Awww thanks i love wee fanta he so cute!! x

Dinner looks very nom nom Kirsty - might use that for inspiration today as I am having one of those wishy washy days when I can't make my mind up what I want, actually when I think it is really that I would just like someone to provide me with something healthy and yummy today - you know no effort on my part at all :rolleyes: !!

First 100% day back on track :)

I will shift a decent amount of that 5.5lbs this week :)

So im going in all guns blazing and doing a S/E day to start to keep me disciplined!!

Thursday 5th September - SE

B - Mixed frozen berries, apple, plum with ww yoghurt

S - 2 x tangerines

L - Lentil soup (lots of carrots, celery, leek) followed by tangerine and a plum

S - Another tangerine

D - Sw Chicken Satay (3 syns), rice with lots veg, peppers, onion, spring onion, mushroom, carrot and celery

S - 2 x big brown bread, egg with mushrooms and onions

Syns - 3
Weekly - 3/105

Ohhhh and tomorrow iv got a follow up for that job no idea why they want to see me again its to meet a different person so fingers crossed so as i had to take a day off work going to be a EE day tomorrow and i cooking chicken kiev with loaded potato skins and roasted veg or salad :)

Dinner looks very nom nom Kirsty - might use that for inspiration today as I am having one of those wishy washy days when I can't make my mind up what I want, actually when I think it is really that I would just like someone to provide me with something healthy and yummy today - you know no effort on my part at all :rolleyes: !!

It was lovely i always have a tuna salad before wi lols but had a wee bit pasta with it yesterday as knew it was a gain i was getting!! Im not one of these people who can not have dinner till after class at like half 9! x

Back