Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Hi Kirsty hope you heard back from the job guy and with good news.

Kiev looks lush - did you make them yourself? Would love the recipe if you did.

Have a great weekend

Not heard back weird maybe I said something they didnt like?? Tho before I left they asked to photocopy my passport??

I sure did make it myself its on sw website search under recipes chicken kiev it 2.5 syns and amazing!

Its star week and I feel **** struggling a bit but wasnt too bad yday as have syns!

3 mini chocolate bars tho malteasters 5 syns snickers 4.5 and milky way 3.5 along with a slice corned beef?? And kiev xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner today

1378660380698.jpgquorn spaghetti and mf meatballs 1 syn with leek chopped tomatoes onion peppers mushroom and spring onion amazing!!

The spaghetti was amazing :) it was just chopped tomatoes, garlic and herbs, a bovril cube, quorn mince and meat free meatballs (1 syn per portion), leek, onion, mushrooms, peppers, spring onion with part hex a cheese :)

Weekend been on plan and under syns :)

Will update tomorrow probs as left my sheet at home with what iv ate lols!!

Im around 60 syns though and made a batch of heinz tomato soup sw style last night.

Today is Success Express -

Monday 9th September - SE

B - mixed frozen berries, apple and peach donought fruit with ff yoghurt

S - Apple

L - sw heinz tomato soup

S - tangerine and plum

D - TBC

S - hex a cheese on hex b toast with egg, mushroom and onions

Syns - 0
Weekly - around 60 i think will confirm later!!

Does anyone know on SE if all free foods are free and all sf are still superfree ie beans?

Great, I will give it a go if it has the Kirsty seal of approval -as I see you are a bit of a soup guru!

Dinner looks lovely too:D

Ha ha ha ha dogs will take advantage of anything comfy :) Sam doesn't like our wooden flooring so he has several beds around the bungalow, his favourite spot is in Ian's wheelchair which looks hilarious because he's got a leg missing :D
Your food looks gorgeous x x x

Friday 6th September - EE

B - 2 x bread (Hex plus 3 syns), cheese triangle and chicken

L - Baked potato, Cheese and beans with salad

S - Mini malteasers (5)and mini Snickers (4.5)

D - Sw Chicken Kiev, loaded potato skins with pepper, onion, mushroom and bacon and salad

S - Mini Milky way (3.5)

Syns - 15.5
Weekly - 18.5/105

Saturday 7th September - EE

Brunch - Tuna pasta (peppers, onion, mushrooms), tuna and 2 tbsp el mayo (1 syn)

S - WW Toffee cake (9)

D - Turkey Burger, syn free chips, salad and hex b roll with cheese slice (1 syn mayo)

S - Popcorn bag (3), 1 x vodka (4), 2 x peach schnapps (9), Malteasers mini (5), Snickers (4.5)

Syns - 36.5
Weekly - 55/105

Sunday 8th September - Green

Brunch - 2 x quorn hotdogs (2), beans, mushrooms, egg and hex b bread with cheese triangle

S - Mini chomp (3.5)

D - Quorn spaghetti and meatfree meatballs (1), with peppers, onion, leek and mushrooms, chopped tomatoes

S - SW Heinz tomato soup

Syns - 6.5
Weekly - 61.5 / 105

Thats the weekend updated now :)

Tuesday 10th September - EE

B - 2 x brown bread (Hex b and 3 syns), cheese triangle and chicken then an apple

S - Tangerine

L - SW Heinz tomato soup

S - Plum and tangerine

D - Chicken, one yellow pepper, half red onion, pasta and 4tbsp el mayo (2syns) with smoked paprika

S - Special K Crisps - (5 syns)

Syns - 10
Weekly - 71.5 /105

Last edited:
Not sure if you lot remember the problems we had with little fudge the rabbit but he was very ill 6 weeks ago and we nearly lost him!! He is away back to the vets today for another dental poor wee soul and another (£90) to get it!!

Get home soon Fudge i get you after work wee man!!

Issue is he doesn't eat hay and never has we been told we NEED to make him eat it but tried everything HELP!!!

Iv ordered new hay online so trying that! x

Feel like I rambling on to myself haha anyone around??

Fruit for breakfast and wi for me tonight

1378883235805.jpg

Im on training in work all day today booo!!

Had most perfect night lnite at Pauls! He was wrapped up cuddling me all night and had best sleep iv ever had at his :) roll on Friday to see him again!

Wee fanta is also awesome heres some pics!

1378883167760.jpg sneaky bum wi his tongue out

1378883196649.jpg

1378883213380.jpg peek a boo

Back