Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Sorry to hear your bunny is having problems again :( hope it gets sorted and is hopping around being happy soon. Love the pictures of Fanta, he certainly is a handsome chap:)
Good luck for your WI later, I'm sure you've done well, I'm just off for my WI, fingers crossed x x

Sorry to hear your bunny is having problems again :( hope it gets sorted and is hopping around being happy soon. Love the pictures of Fanta, he certainly is a handsome chap:)
Good luck for your WI later, I'm sure you've done well, I'm just off for my WI, fingers crossed x x

Hope wi went well been on training in work today so not been on just popping quickly now will get rest later when home!! Fudge had his dental yesterday he still a bit sleepy but wanting to run around so thats good :) Aww i love Fanta he amazing!!

Good luck for WI Kirst! How do you think you've done this week? x
Iv been really good so hoping for a decent loss even did extra 30 mins a night exercise walking dogs extra so fingers crossed!!

Hope Fudge is OK

Good luck with WI Kirsty

I'm still here Kirsty :) good luck for wi xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay more people around haha!!

Thanks x

Wednesday 11th September - EE

B - Strawberries, grapes red and green with ff yoghurt

S - more grapes

L - Spaghetti carbonara (Peppers, mushrooms, onions, celery)

S - Apple

D - Tuna salad

S - Hifi bar x 2

Syns - 1 for mayo for dinner
Weekly 72.5/105

Wish me luck!! Think been a good week!!

Well 1.5 off was quite dissapointed butttt its a loss!!

Taking Paul out for his bday sat any ideas what I can have??

1378933237376.jpg

Going do success express a few days and save syns for sat!

As it be hard next few weeks as got pauls bday bowlimg and pub sat and wend after got ayr gold cup and its all burgers n bad food the sat eeekkk xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Friday 13th September - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle and ham then apple

S - Plum

L - Baked potato, beans and cheese

S - Grapes and tangerine

D - Steak with onion, tomatoes in balsamic vinegar with syn free chips

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0/105

Trying be good as Pauls birthday sun but taking him out tomorrow for dinner menu above!!

Thanks guys

Busy weekend it been

Went out yday for early bday for Pauls birthday, bowling and dinner n drinks! Got to be honest I wasnt on plan but quite proud I wasnt too bad!

Brunch - brown bread chicken and bbq melt counted hex a and b and syns ob for the chicken with salad

Dinner was out too had haggis fritters 3 tiny ones with side salad to start then had crab and salmon fishcake with salad and handful chips and no dessert

Considering what I could have had not bad and a few cocktails during day so counting sat as most week syns and low resr week

Sunday
Did success express day

Brunch - 2 eggs scrambled with hex b brown bread and dairylea triangle with mushrooms and apple

Dinner - quorn spaghetti bolognase with peppers, onions, spring onions, mushrooms, celery, courgette, carrot and leek with chopped tomatoes and hex a cheese!

S - pomegranate

Supper - chicken and rice soup made with bag carrots, whole celery and 3 leeks chicken and bit rice

Ohhhh and I got a new jobbbbbb handong in resignation tomorrow so so nervous wish me luck!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back