Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

It's always hard making big decisions!! Nice to know that your curent workplace want you to stay, I wouldn't even think about what your colleagues think - it is your choice - tell them you were made an offer you couldn't refuse:D

Haha thats what i wrote in my resignation about why i was moving on lols!!

Tuesday 17th September - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, cheese triangle boiled egg chopped up with cheese triangle and onion then an apple

S - Tangerine

L - Chicken & Rice soup (bag carrots/whole celery/3 leeks/chicken and rice for this weeks lunches)

S - Grapes and a plum

D - decided to have fish again for dinner im in a proper fish mood this week don't even usually like it haha, so a slice of fish baked with veg, then Mediterranean roasted veg, peas and chips :)

Syns - 0
Weekly - ???

Last edited:
They clearly value you more than you think and will hopefully show it now! Try fudge with liquid hay through a syringe xx

See reasons we trying to get him eat hay is to help with his teeth there growing so quick he having dentals every 9 weeks poor wee soul and costing us near £100 a time lols!!

Dinner was fab

1379446416186.jpg

Had lots fruit today so been a good se day!! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi :) here to subscribe :) please subscribe to my diary too. Looking forward to sharing some mutual motivation and recipes :)

Nic

xx

Thank you guys I couldnt be happier just in time for fitting into my dress for races ill be sure to get a pic at weekend going try same again this week no syns or v low syns till sat and success express 4-5 days!

Taking day off sat as it races all day but ill drink vodka or peach schnapps that ill syn!!

Have a fab week guys xxx

Update kn job

I told director I was staying yesterday she was chuffed as was rest my department so that was nice and felt wanted haha!! Then had let new job know I wasnt accepting and he wants to counter offer me arghhhh so complicated but decided I happy wherw I am now! X

Back