Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Thursday 19th September - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, chicken, dairlea triangle and an apple and tangerine with green tea

L - Chicken & Rice soup

S - Grapes and a plum

D - half a plate of roasted veg (Pepper, Carrot, Onion, Mushrooms and courgette) with other half chilli (Chopped tomatoes, quorn mince, onion, spring onion, peppers, mushrooms, celery, courgette) with a tiny bit of rice (Discovery chilli sachet 3.5 syns / 4 = 0.75syn but ill count it as one)

S - Fruit if hungry

Syns - 1
Weekly - 1/105

Last edited:
It's nice to know they appreciate you and it shows how well you do your job :)
I've just noticed you're not that far off your target on here, have a few more weeks like this week just gone and you'll be there in a month :) x x x

Thanks guys having a bit of a sh!t day tbh people in work not happy im staying and causing trouble for me - iv done as told by director by telling people who knew i was leaving i was offered a counter offer that suited me better but they all being b!tchy and talking behind my back etc getting me bit down tbh so be on later to update)

Jodie i may just do that haha!!

Plan for today is another success express before races tomorrow!!

Friday 20th September - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, chicken and cheese triangle, two tangerines

S - ff yoghurt

L - Baked potato with beans, cheese, red onion and side salad

S - grapes and tangerine

D - Chicken pasta bake loaded with vegetables and some roasted veg on the side (2nd hex a cheese)

S - apple or pomegranate

Syns - 0
Weekly - 1/105

Omg such an amazing day yesterday!

Wasnt too bad as just had breakfast then liquid till 11pm opppps was a tad tipsy at times hehe!

Stuck to vodka diet juice had around 8 one shot of fireball whiskey and one small bottle wine

Then food was special fried rice think around ten syns and breakfast was 2 brown rolls with 2 square sausages in fry light hex a cheese and one tattie scone

Picssss of day

1379841815252.jpg me and my amazing bf :) who said on my pic facebook I looked more than fab yday

1379841860423.jpg me n youngest sis

1379841883451.jpg the girls

1379841926025.jpg1379841911839.jpg

My hair was amazing! !

Loved it straight back on it today

Success express

B toast with scrambled egg loads mushrooms spring onion and an apple

S fruit

D steak pie with onion mushrooms carrots and peas with mashed potatoes some syns for pastry

S more fruit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg such an amazing day yesterday!

Wasnt too bad as just had breakfast then liquid till 11pm opppps was a tad tipsy at times hehe!

Stuck to vodka diet juice had around 8 one shot of fireball whiskey and one small bottle wine

Then food was special fried rice think around ten syns and breakfast was 2 brown rolls with 2 square sausages in fry light hex a cheese and one tattie scone

Picssss of day

View attachment 107906 me and my amazing bf :) who said on my pic facebook I looked more than fab yday

View attachment 107908 me n youngest sis

View attachment 107909 the girls

View attachment 107911View attachment 107910

My hair was amazing! !

Loved it straight back on it today

Success express

B toast with scrambled egg loads mushrooms spring onion and an apple

S fruit

D steak pie with onion mushrooms carrots and peas with mashed potatoes some syns for pastry

S more fruit

Your pics look lovely :) glad you had a great day :D Xx

Back