Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

So glad you had a great day yesterday, your hair looked great but you looked even better :) What a difference in the 2 pictures, you should be really proud of what you've achieved :happy096:
And well done on getting straight back on track x x

Saturday 21st September - Day off plan (Races)

Brunch - 2 x brown rolls hex b plus (7), 2 x square sausages in fry light (7syns each i think = 14), Potato scone (8) and hex a cheese

Dinner - Special fried rice (9.5)

Drinks - 7*vodka (28), 1 shot whiskey (4), 1 small bottle wine (5)

Syns - 75.5/105

Sunday 22nd September - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, cheese triangle with scrambled egg, spring onions, mushrooms and tomatoes

S - Mango, Grapes, Strawberries and cherries

D - Steak Pie (3 for pastry?? small amount) with mushrooms, onion, carrots, peas and small amount mashed potatoes

S - Mcflurry (18)

Syns - 21
Weekly - 96.5/105

Monday 23rd September - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, chicken and cheese triangle with plum and tangerine

L - Chicken & Rice

S - Mango, Grapes red and green, cherries, strawberries

D - Salmon Salad

S - Fruit

Syns - 0
Weekly - 96.5/105

Last edited:
Its a rubbish pic to compare but one last times I wore my dress and yesterday some difference :0View attachment 107935

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow!!! What a difference! I'm sure that you are very proud of your achievements so far :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday 24th September - SE

B - 2 x brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken then an apple and plum

L - Chicken & Rice Soup

S - Mango, 2 types grapes, stawberries and cherries

D - pasta bake with loads veg (1 syn for fajita spices) and chicken was amazing

S - Grapes

Syns - 0
Weekly - 96.5/105

Last edited:
Hi Kirsty, it seems ages since I visited :D - good to see you are still on plan and going full speed ahead

Hope you had a flutter while you were at the horse racing - and a little bit of luck came your way :p

Looking good in the dress - very vavavoom!! sexy laady!!

Am looking at your food to get some inspiration as I have sort of fallen off the wagon this weekend due to busy busy times and lts of get togethers with no planning up front - ah well - back to it now - need some of your enthusiasm - can you bottle a little and send it to me

Hi Kirsty, it seems ages since I visited :D - good to see you are still on plan and going full speed ahead

Hope you had a flutter while you were at the horse racing - and a little bit of luck came your way :p

Looking good in the dress - very vavavoom!! sexy laady!!

Am looking at your food to get some inspiration as I have sort of fallen off the wagon this weekend due to busy busy times and lts of get togethers with no planning up front - ah well - back to it now - need some of your enthusiasm - can you bottle a little and send it to me

Haha i was off the wagon at weekend too a bit but trying to make up for it with lots of speed foods and success express this week :)

I did have a little flutter but didn't win anything booo had amazing time though!!

x

Wednesday 25th September - SE

B - toast with cheese triangle, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and spring onion then a plum and green tea

L - Chicken & rice soup

S - 2 types grapes, strawberries and cherries

D - Tuna salad before wi as usual (1syn mayo)

S - Fruit

Syns - 1
Weekly - 98.5/105

Im under syns so should technically be a loss and done lots SE this week but dont feel as if i going get it :(

Back