Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Awww, that was really sweet of your consultant, she must have realised how upset you were with your gain. It's nice when you get a good consultant, mine is brill she always sends a text if we're having a bad week :)

25 ml vodka is 2.5 syns that's why I drink that when I'm out instead of the stella I used to drink.

You're well under your syns this week :) I'm trying to keep mine low as I want to get as close as I can to my 4.5 stone award only 4 lbs off :) xx

Im sure you will do fab! I was determined to not drink alot last night luckily paul was tired from working at 5am so he didnt drink alot either he just hsd one more thsn me! Im sure you will have a fantastic loss you doing amazing

I admire your willpower with the alcohol :) when I drink I'm really bad, eat loads! Also feel rubbish the next day so that becomes an excuse to eat more rubbish!

You are doing so well! Deserve a good loss this week xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thank you we had two drinks with lunch so that was another ten syns but totalled up all to 63 :) determined I lose this week! I would be less if paul hadnt made me eat toast lol!! X

Here a pic me last night

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pic didnt work

1380484474371.jpg

Me and paulie

1380484494955.jpg

Love that boy longtime!!

He so so so supportive and honestly best thing in my life we in such a good place again after my paranoidness a while ago! So glad and didnt think id ever be as happy!!

He shattered in the pic lol as worked around 60 hours this week

Xx

I really am so happy counting down till tue till with him again cant wait next year we be living together planning our own wee future togeyher! Heading to bed my soup I made turned into pasta soup added too much pasta haha

Super speed tho

3 tins chopped tomatoes
3 celery sticks
1 courgette
Half bag frozen peppers
2 leeks
Chicken
Stock
Lemon juice
Mixed herbs garlic and touch chilli

Made 6 boxes lol!

Think it be ok eat this weeks lunches instead soup be doing ee x

Food diary this weekend

Friday 27th September - EE

B - 1 x brown bread (big) with cheese triangle and chicken, Grapes and green tea

L - celebratory lunch with work colleagues i had stuffed courgette in a tomato sauce then grilled chicken with peppers/onions in a tomato sauce with boiled rice (10 syns for full thing approx for oil etc)

S - Grapes

D - Asda Burger checked syns (3.5) small roll (7), baked tattie and cheese, onion and tomatoes and onion on burger

Syns - 20.5
20.5/105 Weekly

Saturday 28th September - EE

Brunch - Chicken cesear salad (Asked for very little dressing - 5 syns)

S - grapes/whetabix bar (hex b)

D - Chicken black bean sauce with peppers/onions and boiled rice from chinese (5 syns)

S - never been as happy seeing that drink was a 25ml shots per drink in my life before but was sat so 5 vodka (12.5) and 2 peach schnapps (6)

Didn't touch buffet at wedding :)

Syns - 28.5
Weekly - 49/105

Sunday 29th September - EE

B - 2 x white bread with cheese triangle (10 syns)

S - grapes

D - Quorn Spaghetti with lots super free and mf meat balls (1 syn had 3 approx 1/6th packet)

S - 2 x hifi light bars when sis eating crisps (hex b)

Syns - 11
Weekly - 60/105

Monday 30th September - EE

B - 1 x brown bread (big) with cheese triangle and chicken, green tea

S - pineapple/grapes and mango with ff yoghurt

L - Pasta soup i made last night loaded with veg

S - Box with grapes/mango/pineapple

D - Baked bean hot pot with m/f hotdogs (3 syns 1.5each and 2 per person) with celery, courgette, mushrooms,peppers, onion, carrot in it with a baked tattie and rest hex a cheese

S - more fruit

Syns - 3
Weekly - 63/105

So weekend was a few less than i had counted for so thats good :)

Hi Kirsty - just had a read over your past few days - you are soooo good, you deserve a good loss this week - wish I could find some of your motivation just now!! think I might have a go at some of your meal ideas too!!

Hey thanks everyone :)

On a ee day and looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner tonight at Pauls? Any ideas - doesn't include mushrooms and can have up to 5 syns approx?

Tuesday 1st October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle, chicken and a bananna

S - grapes

L - Chicken pasta soup

S - Mango, Pineapple and grapes

D - Chilli (3 syns) with cous cous and same in stuffed pepper - Chilli = EL mince, Chilli sachet, chopped tomatoes, beef stock cube, peppers, onion, courgette with hex a cheese

Syns - 3
Weekly - 66/105

Last edited:
Wow Kirsty you can really see a change in your photos- what a neat little waist you have - would like one if those at some point lol!

Stuffed peppers sound great. Nom nom!

Back