Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

WOW!! you look great, you can really see the difference :)
Your tea looks amazing x x x

The stuffed peppers look lush Kirsty all cheesy goodness - Yumm- what did you put inside them?? going to copy you and give them a try:p

I just put in the cous cous and the chilli which i have at the side lol! Made the chilli with a sachet of chilli sauce spice (7 syns paul had most so counted 3 syns for mine), chopped tomatoes, beef stock cube, courgette, peppers, onion and el mince :) It was fab defo would have it again!!

Its wi today and i started star week last night :( rage!!

However i feel my trousers bigger i think

Wednesday 2nd October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle and chicken, plum and green tea

S - Grapes

L - Chicken & Rice soup

S - Mango, Pineapple and grapes

D - small Omelette with veg and hex a cheese before wi and take some tuna pasta (1 syns el mayo) for after wi (getting sick of tuna salad haha)

Syns - 1
Weekly - 67/105

Well done! :) Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today will be either EE or SE

So far its success express but wait and see what tonight brings!!

Had a crazy day - last night took out soup for lunch today - turned out to be my speedfood curry with chicken and no rice etc so veg and chicken curry lol then my bread was all bashed up and tiny bits for my toast lol to top it, its star week and its making me paranoid a tad and very emotional and teary arghh does this happen to anyone else?

Soooo..........

Thursday 3rd October - Extra Easy

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle and chicken, orange and green tea

L - Chicken and veg curry with no rice

S - Grapes

D - Chicken Madras with rice lots veg

S - Orange (Really liked one i had this morning)

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0/105

Last edited:
Hi Kirsty,

Do you calculate your syns weekly?
I just see that you have it tallied at the bottom of your menu.

Sometimes I have no syns just like your menu today . I was worried as I though you had to have 5-15 a day.

Thanks,

Kate :)

Today will be either EE or SE

So far its success express but wait and see what tonight brings!!

Had a crazy day - last night took out soup for lunch today - turned out to be my speedfood curry with chicken and no rice etc so veg and chicken curry lol then my bread was all bashed up and tiny bits for my toast lol to top it, its star week and its making me paranoid a tad and very emotional and teary arghh does this happen to anyone else?
I get terribly emotional a day or 2 before, it's how I know when it's star week. I can sometimes spend an entire day crying for no reason :( I also get really clumsy, dropping everything and walking into stuff. Don't you just love being a woman sometimes ha ha ha ha x x

Hi Kirsty,

Do you calculate your syns weekly?
I just see that you have it tallied at the bottom of your menu.

Sometimes I have no syns just like your menu today . I was worried as I though you had to have 5-15 a day.

Thanks,

Kate :)

Hi

Yeah i tend to aim for around 70-75 syns a week and use them mostly at weekend to enjoy my weekends as freely as possible its worked so far for me.

During the week i don't usually have many syns

x

I get terribly emotional a day or 2 before, it's how I know when it's star week. I can sometimes spend an entire day crying for no reason :( I also get really clumsy, dropping everything and walking into stuff. Don't you just love being a woman sometimes ha ha ha ha x x

Ohhh honestly im terrible but read something jodie said the other day about being emotional on the pill so wondering if its that too?
Around star week the week before i get really paranoid about everything and anything - friends falling out with me because iv not heard from them in a few days etc lol, i get moody and then when im on star sometimes i just want to cry for no reason haha!! Its a nightmare!

Least i know its not just me lols!

Poor Pauls used me crying randomly now and says you be ok in a day or so haha!! x

Back