Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Wasn't well after dinner last night had planned having my healthy extra hifi bars and fruit but wasn't up to it

Feeling better today :)

Monday 7th October - SE

B - 2 x brown bread (small), cheese triangle and cheese slice (hex a), ham, orange and green tea

S - Pineapple

L - Pasta soup loads veg and tiny bit chicken

S - Pineapple and mango

D - Ham salad with boiled egg

Syns - 2.5 had a toffee roses
Weekly - 60/105

Last edited:
Hi Kirsty, did you have a good weekend, sound like you did - apart from last nights funny turn! hope that's just a one off!

I had a busy one - out Friday night with my mate and then an unplanned night out with OH on Saturday as youngest son went to his friends to stay over - so wasn't going to miss that opportunity!! Lots of wine but no naughty food so I'm not caring:p - anyway OH is away this week so I can really knuckle down - and no wine all week (well let's see about that one!!)

your food's looking great as usual - seriously need to give the stuffed peppers a go:D

Had a fab weekend thanks!

1381165729393.jpg
Mango and pineapple

1381165748002.jpgdinner was fab

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys feeling alot better :)

Tuesday 8th October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle and ham then green tea and an orange

L - Pasta soup

S - Mango, Pineapple and Grapes

D - Gammon from asda in cheese sauce thing (2.5syns), syn free chips and roasted veg

Syns - 2.5
Weekly - 62.5/105

Staying with Paulie tonight mega can't wait to see his lil face!!

He text earlier saying "every moment i spend with you is a moment i treasure" can you guess what he was listening to but still proper cute he text it :)

WI day again this week been a quick week!!

Omg woke up at ten to 7 this morning and me and Paul need leave his by 7 for his work haha!! impressed i was up dressed, make up done, hair done by 7 :)

Actually looking forward to class tonight iv been good all week but we wait and see what happens as you know me i don't lose when im good and get upset!!

Today will be SE

Wednesday 9th October - SE

B - 2 x brown bread small with cheese triangle, cheese slice and ham, green tea, pear and orange

L - Lentil & Veg soup (mum and sis made a massive batch yesterday as they started sw from home yday :D )

S - Mango, Strawberries, grapes and pineapple

D - Tuna salad (0.5 mayo)

S - Hifi bar

Syns - 0.5
Weekly - 63/105

Back