1381342613903.jpg dinner before wi

Wee quiche for after split wi mum n sis

1381342664127.jpg

Doggies today

1381342680714.jpg
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for your loss :) xxx

Hi Kirsty - well done - you lost and a loss is a loss is a loss!!! Don't get too frustrated and down, you are doing all the right things - I'm sure you will catch up next week.
You are doing fab hun - just keep at it :D

Thursday 10th October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, ham, cheese triangle, pear and green tea

L - Lentil and veg soup

S - Strawberries, orange and grapes

D - Chicken Korma (3 syns for coconut milk), wanted a proper curry with added veg (Leek, onion, mushrooms, celery, courgette and red chillis) with syn free chips/rice

S - Fruit and ff yoghurt tonight

Syns - 3
Weekly - 3/105

Well done on your loss, I know you're disappointed, I was the same yesterday but you're doing everything right and it will show. Just keep your chin up and keep on going you're doing really well x x x

Some pics from today... Had loads of veg in the fridge for a while that needed cooking(peppers, butternut squash, carrots, onions, courgette) just roasted it all with a bulb of garlic (put the cloves in to the soup too) sprayed with frylight, seasoning and rosemary. Added it to 2 litres of veg stock and blitzed it :) going to put it in the freezer ready for easy lunches at some point soon!

the other was dinner tonight :)

sorry Kirsty I didn't navigate out from reading your thread before posting on mine :/ I don't know how to delete it... Xxx

I've just emailed admin to remove it.. sorry again xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    778.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Ok thank you :) x

Back