Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Kirsty that's awful - how stressful for your poor sis!

Has the deposit been put into one of those schemes that protects it for both tenant/landlord? If so, she should be ok!

If she can, she should go back and take photos/videos of the damage/conditions as if it's that bad - I doubt anyone would disagree with her being due the deposit back. xx

I'm glad your sister managed to get somewhere new! I've been suffering with damp and black mould here for nearly 2 years, complained countless times to the estate agents but still nothing has been done. I'm losing my rag with it now!

Glad to see you're doing ok kirst! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for all your messages

Promise ill catch up tonight after class :)

We got over 30 pictures! Turns out her deposits not in one of the funds its meant to so looks like we need to go to court for that one!

Its all a joke :(

Her new place is alot better thanks :) she moves in Friday first day it was available its so nice!! Im helping her move and my bf has an interview this Friday for a new job which would mean he would be living with me so keep your fingers and toes crossed please :) im soooooooooooooo excited as you all know how rubbish i am leaving him!

Was at his last night was a good girl had no chocolate and had my options instead 2 syns we just watched films was fab :) I see him tomorrow till sun now as we both helping friday and his interview!

Will let you all know how i get on later :) x

Well done Kirsty. So close now as well! Brilliant xx

Today is a rare Green day but wanted macaroni cheese

B - porridge oats with ff yoghurt, bananna and plum with green tea
L - 2nd hex b small brown roll with sw ministrone soup
S - Melon, apple
D - Macaroni cheese one hex for milk other cheese with a little flour and cornflower divided between 5 us (works out two syns per portion) with wedges
S - Pear and persimmon
Syns - 2
Weekly - 2/105

Thanks everyone

Yesterday I was really good

Today will be harder

Pauls in for his interview and I sitting in car bursting for a pee haha typical its minus 4 here n aint helping! We hopefully going for celebratory brunch before helping my sis move house so I try be good this weekend as oit tomorriw paul treating me but if not I aint fussed sometimes in life things more important than sw n I will be back on it sunday

Have a fab weekend everyone

Positive is sis flats on 4th floor so up and down lots stairs haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well yesterday didnt go as planned but im looking at the positives today

Paul didnt gt the job - well he did have it but then a bigger manager stopped it :( as he doesnt have a fork lift license however the guy promised my dad who got paul the interview that paul will be starting sometime just not now as thwy needed someone just now with the license so the positive is he defo will get a start eventually now just a waiting game however it will be after new year :( I was in tears alot yesterday had my heart set on him moving in next friday wven have the day off work to move thinfs lol but it pay day next fri so I gna treat paul as he treating ne today

Other positive is paul wasnt gns b paid till end jan if he got job so we have pennies over xmas and new year and he said he can spoil me more now lol

Sooo diet wasnt good yday

Was good at breakfast

Went frankie and bennies had poached egg on toast with mushroom and tomatoes and a skinny latte

Then lisas flat move was a disaster too we couldnt get gas until 7.30 last night despite trying from 11 we were promised an engineer at 3 within 4 hours after trying 4 hours to speak to someone bur he didnr show nightmare as she has reptiles and they need gas and electricity but its sorted now we think

So positive there is shes moved in now lols and out mould vile

Today I aint being on sw again oppps

As we out in glasgow for lunch and Christmas Market etc paul said iv to have a gd drink lol as our from 9am yday to 10pm non stop

So going for thai lunch yum having cake drink and hot chocolate then at night dad getting the boxing and all us pizzas so I enjoying a rare treat with family as dad guttwd about job situation

So have a fab weekend everyone xxx

Sorry things were not as you hoped yesterday - best laid plans aye........:doh: at least you can see the positives and that is great :D

Have a wonderful day off SW today, enjoy the boxing and the pizza Nom Nom!!

Well I was semi good yesterday helping my sister do her flat was bad in morning had sausage and bacon sandwich then dinner was sw lentil and bacon soup was fab and then baked potato with spaghetti onion and bacon

Today straight back on it :)

Still gutted paul aint moving in :( I wish si bad he got job now!!

Sis settled in her flat and landlords wife brought her over cupcakes as welcome pressie how nice

Today been ee

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle, ham with green tea

S - half bananna, plum and apple

L - lentil soup

S - persimmon

D - pasts loaded with veg bacon and pasatta with spices

S - 2 slices watermelon wasnt even nice dissapointed

Supper - just made a sort of speed soup so have a bowl of that

Soup is handful lentils, baked beans, chopped tomatoes, pasatta, 2 sticks celery, 2 leeks, half onion, 5 carrots, 2 red peppers and one yellow, mixed beans, green chilli and ham stock

Hope you are all good xx

Back