• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kirsty Journal

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
S: 111kg C: 105kg G: 70kg Loss: 6kg(5.39%)
:rolleyes: Ok day 2.. for me.. ive been healthy all day. So far today ive drunken 8 glasses off water and can't stop peeing haha. And its only 6.21pm.

Im quite glad i stumbled across this site as it is EXCALTY what i needed. Im a little blonde into figuring things out ( such as avatar)
Anyway I plan to lose 35 Kgs.. which is 77lbs (ish) Im already craving subway.

Ahh and i need to cook some tea..
Yet have no idea what. Treadmill Comes tomorrow :D

So Excited about that :bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Day 3. Treadmill arrived. Im so unhealthy in 20 mins i only did 1.5 kms
I thought i could do way better.
Having to have a break as my feet ache and my leg muscles are sore!
Still havent touched any bad foods or coke so im hoping im doing good.

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Not following any diet.,
Have just completely changed mine.
I used to eat a whole pizza.. everynight have chicken and chips etc. Non stop drinking coke:eek:

Now no coke, none of that food. Im basically eating fruit (apples, oranges, bananas, grapes and kiwifruit) and rice cakes throught the day.:D

And for dinner, has a little bit of meat and a small side or pasta. ( dont like vegies. Yuck)

Weighed myself and in 3 days i have lost 1.2kgs :D:D So in pounds it is..2.9lbs :D:D

:blahblah:

hehehe And non stop drinking water...

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Woooooooooooooooop :D
Im Doing So Well :D Im So Stoked. Today I Went On My Treadmill And Can Only Normally Do 1.5- 2kms A Walk As I Get Soo Tired And Sore BUT Tonight I Did 5kms :D:D:D YAY!
Im So Stoked.. :bliss:

Also still losing weight so thats great
AND i havent drunken any coke in 1 week and 1 day :D
Which is A HUGE acheivement for me :D:D

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Wee Update

Helllllo To Anyone Who Reads This :D

Well Im Still Doing The Treadmill And Doing Little Exercises To Try And Tone The Body :D Also Doing My SKipping Every Night.

And right about now i feel like im going to pee my pants. Ive drunken heaps of water today:clap::clap:

So Im happy about that, Ive lost 4.3 Kgs Now :D:D In Pounds it is 9.5lbs :D:D
Yay!:party0049:

Ive also brought a dress which is my goal to fit by christmas.. I would like to fit a size 10 but ive brought a size 12 which i would be stoked to fit.

What do you's think? :D

Hi Shortie!
I totally get where your coming from with the water!
Great dress by the way, I'm sure you'll look fab in it
x

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st7.4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st9.1lb(4.02%)
It's a lovely dress! Keep up the good work and I am sure you will fit in it in no time.

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Wow, I Havent Been On In 5 Days!

I Guess Ive Been Alittle Busy With My Weight! Well Im Pretty Stoked With How Well Ive Done :D:D
Its Been A Month So Far. Started On 1 July. And I Have lost 6 Kgs All Up :D
So in Pounds = 13.2lbs!!!
:party0049:
Normally On My Treadmill I do 2kms (im very unfit) Once I Have done 5km! Last Night I Did 6km! After With Heaps Of Sit Ups And 20 Mins Of Skipping!!
:character00116:
So Im Soooooo Stoked With Myself. I Wish I Had Lost More Though, I Know I Coulda Done Better! Damit!
:cry:

Irulan

S: 154kg C: 147kg G: 114kg BMI: 45.4 Loss: 7kg(4.54%)
Wow, you are doing so good :)

Don't get upset over "only" loosing 6kg. You are walking 2 to 6km a day! That is amazing, I am only hoping I will reach your level of fitness!
Keep up the amazing work, you seem very determined and the dress will look marvellous on you.

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Thanks :D:D I Want To Lose Abit More before I Put Up Some Pics. As I Took Some When i First Started.. Its A Poster That When I Sit In Bed I Look STraight At And It Gives Me That oomph! Do Get My Ass In Gear!

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Grrrrrrrr So Frustrating!! I weigh myself.. each day.. and my wait goes up and down.. etc Like i weighed myself yestrday was 89.8kgs and i weighed myself today and same time.. and it says 91.kgs.
And i know i havent gained a kilo over night! Why is this?

Irulan

S: 154kg C: 147kg G: 114kg BMI: 45.4 Loss: 7kg(4.54%)
I have always been told to weigh yourself only once a week, because your weight can really fluctuate strangly.

The last dietician I went to said that at my weightclass it could even fluctuate with multiple kg's a day.

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Yeah I Do My Major Weigh Date On Wednesday. But I Weigh Myself So Much Each Day. Such A Bad Habit I Know, But When It Shows Ive Gain Gives Me That Ooomph To Go A Little Harder!

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
oww

I just brought an excerise ball and golly gosh my legs are sooo Sore But Im Happy That Obviously My Muscles And All That Are Getting Worked.

I Did Good On Weekend.. And Last Night I Was Bad :cry: I Had some chips and half a bag of lollies :doh:

Im So Gutted With Myself!!
Im Thinking About Putting A Tv In Room I Excerise Because Music Is Getting So Boring.. And I Would Like To Walk For Longer But When I Get Bored Of my Music.. Walking Seems To Drag :argh:
Today I Only Did 2km.. And 100 Skips and an exercise ball and i feel it isnt good enough!!

:badmood:

Sorry to moan.

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Okay, Weigh In Day! I've lost 4lbs this week..
I thought i could of done alot better. So I am Bit Gutted About It.
I Tried So Hard But It Just Didnt Seem To Be Coming Off! *tear*

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
Ive drunken about 5L of water a day!
AND Ive got a walking buddy and we do 6kms and i run 4 kms on my treadmil. and then i go excerises on my Ball and Do Skipping :D

But tomorrow, I have a bustrip and will be drinking alocohol so hopefully I dont put any weight on due to that.