Kirsty Journal

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
:rolleyes: Ok day 2.. for me.. ive been healthy all day. So far today ive drunken 8 glasses off water and can't stop peeing haha. And its only 6.21pm.

Im quite glad i stumbled across this site as it is EXCALTY what i needed. Im a little blonde into figuring things out ( such as avatar)
Anyway I plan to lose 35 Kgs.. which is 77lbs (ish) Im already craving subway.

Ahh and i need to cook some tea..
Yet have no idea what. Treadmill Comes tomorrow :D

So Excited about that :bliss:

Day 3. Treadmill arrived. Im so unhealthy in 20 mins i only did 1.5 kms
I thought i could do way better.
Having to have a break as my feet ache and my leg muscles are sore!
Still havent touched any bad foods or coke so im hoping im doing good.

Well done! Love the name btw!

What type of diet are you following?

Not following any diet.,
Have just completely changed mine.
I used to eat a whole pizza.. everynight have chicken and chips etc. Non stop drinking coke:eek:

Now no coke, none of that food. Im basically eating fruit (apples, oranges, bananas, grapes and kiwifruit) and rice cakes throught the day.:D

And for dinner, has a little bit of meat and a small side or pasta. ( dont like vegies. Yuck)

Weighed myself and in 3 days i have lost 1.2kgs :D:D So in pounds it is..2.9lbs :D:D

:blahblah:

hehehe And non stop drinking water...

Woooooooooooooooop :D
Im Doing So Well :D Im So Stoked. Today I Went On My Treadmill And Can Only Normally Do 1.5- 2kms A Walk As I Get Soo Tired And Sore BUT Tonight I Did 5kms :D:D:D YAY!
Im So Stoked.. :bliss:

Also still losing weight so thats great
AND i havent drunken any coke in 1 week and 1 day :D
Which is A HUGE acheivement for me :D:D

your doing fab!!

keep up your hard work, remember a rest day from the treadmill for forming more muscle to burn more calories

Wee Update

Helllllo To Anyone Who Reads This :D

Well Im Still Doing The Treadmill And Doing Little Exercises To Try And Tone The Body :D Also Doing My SKipping Every Night.

And right about now i feel like im going to pee my pants. Ive drunken heaps of water today:clap::clap:

So Im happy about that, Ive lost 4.3 Kgs Now :D:D In Pounds it is 9.5lbs :D:D
Yay!:party0049:

Ive also brought a dress which is my goal to fit by christmas.. I would like to fit a size 10 but ive brought a size 12 which i would be stoked to fit.

What do you's think? :D

Hi Shortie!
I totally get where your coming from with the water!
Great dress by the way, I'm sure you'll look fab in it
x

It's a lovely dress! Keep up the good work and I am sure you will fit in it in no time.

Wow, I Havent Been On In 5 Days!

I Guess Ive Been Alittle Busy With My Weight! Well Im Pretty Stoked With How Well Ive Done :D:D
Its Been A Month So Far. Started On 1 July. And I Have lost 6 Kgs All Up :D
So in Pounds = 13.2lbs!!!
:party0049:
Normally On My Treadmill I do 2kms (im very unfit) Once I Have done 5km! Last Night I Did 6km! After With Heaps Of Sit Ups And 20 Mins Of Skipping!!
:character00116:
So Im Soooooo Stoked With Myself. I Wish I Had Lost More Though, I Know I Coulda Done Better! Damit!
:cry:

Thanks :D:D I Want To Lose Abit More before I Put Up Some Pics. As I Took Some When i First Started.. Its A Poster That When I Sit In Bed I Look STraight At And It Gives Me That oomph! Do Get My Ass In Gear!

Grrrrrrrr So Frustrating!! I weigh myself.. each day.. and my wait goes up and down.. etc Like i weighed myself yestrday was 89.8kgs and i weighed myself today and same time.. and it says 91.kgs.
And i know i havent gained a kilo over night! Why is this?

Yeah I Do My Major Weigh Date On Wednesday. But I Weigh Myself So Much Each Day. Such A Bad Habit I Know, But When It Shows Ive Gain Gives Me That Ooomph To Go A Little Harder!

oww

I just brought an excerise ball and golly gosh my legs are sooo Sore But Im Happy That Obviously My Muscles And All That Are Getting Worked.

I Did Good On Weekend.. And Last Night I Was Bad :cry: I Had some chips and half a bag of lollies :doh:

Im So Gutted With Myself!!
Im Thinking About Putting A Tv In Room I Excerise Because Music Is Getting So Boring.. And I Would Like To Walk For Longer But When I Get Bored Of my Music.. Walking Seems To Drag :argh:
Today I Only Did 2km.. And 100 Skips and an exercise ball and i feel it isnt good enough!!

:badmood:

Sorry to moan.

Okay, Weigh In Day! I've lost 4lbs this week..
I thought i could of done alot better. So I am Bit Gutted About It.
I Tried So Hard But It Just Didnt Seem To Be Coming Off! *tear*

Ive drunken about 5L of water a day!
AND Ive got a walking buddy and we do 6kms and i run 4 kms on my treadmil. and then i go excerises on my Ball and Do Skipping :D

But tomorrow, I have a bustrip and will be drinking alocohol so hopefully I dont put any weight on due to that.

Back