Kirsty Journal

You'll be fine. Just don't beat yourself up when you think you did bad. You have a clear goal in your head and that is the price, all these minor setbacks mean absolutely nothing when you reach your goal.

What is one bag of crisps on 1 night when you lost your 103 pounds?

Beating yourself up leads to de-motivation and that leads to quitting. Just slap yourself on your hand and continue on your path, you will reach it!

Another Update!!
I Feel Like Total Crap!!
I Went Drinking Friday Night!
( I Never Go Out) So Thought Id Treat Myself!
I Got Fully Trashed. Came Home And Ate A Whole Bag Of Chips And A Whole Bag Of Lollies.
Im So Disappointed In Myself!!!

Im going for a 6km walk.. but i just cant seem to work out that much. I just feel like giving up.
I dont know whats wrong with me.
I want to achieve my goal so much!!
But lately, I just feel like giving up..

Don't give up!

We all go through that! Don't let the pressure of it all get to you. Take it hour by hour, day by day. We didn't get this way overnight.

I strongly believe overeating is just another addiction, people just don't treat it like an addiction. I like to see it as a nasty habit I just need to kick. So far I have avoided the junkfood trap. But I have promised myself I can have crisps if I really really want to. I am just savouring that thought and WILL get them if I reach that point.

You are doing so well though! You get so much healthy exercise, don't underestimate that. We are all here for you, don't give up!

Weigh Day For Me Today!
Only Lost 1.5lbs :cry:
I thought i was going to do heaps better!!
So Abit Gutted About That!
So Am Going To Try Extra Hard This Week.
Im Just Struggling Quite Abit At The Moment.:sigh:

Im excited tonight :D
Going to step tonight so that will hopefully burn some fat off me.
have also posted up pictures of myself in my albums...
AND
On the 28th Aug, I Am Seeing a dietican just to discuss what im eating, what i should be eating more of etc.
So Hoepfully soon the weight will start pilling off!

Went to step. Sooo Not My Thing.
My Weight Hasnt Changed!
I Feel Like Crying!
Im Doing My Best And Its Just Not Moving.
Wish I Was Born Skinny Like My Brother..
I Just Dont Think I Can Keep Doing It.

Dont give up - you ARE doing the right things - you are exercising, things will happen
Keep it going girl!

Had my dietican appointment last night.
Had a talk with her about all my weight etc.
Apararently Still not eating enough!
And she wants more veges in my diet.
YUCK. I Hate Veges.
Tried tomotatoes on toast.
Eww Def Not For Me.
She said i could stick to my vegemite if i didnt like it so that was good.
For Lunch im having a chicken and salad roll. (Not a salad fan, makes me gag normally) BUT we will see how it goes.

Oh and i weighed myself at home before i went 90kgs.. and apparently im 93 on hers. Which is guttering but will go by her scales.

Thats almost 6 weeks away, i'm sure you'll be able to acheive that - just eat those veggies you will learn to love;)
x

Thought id just write a wee update. This week has been a very lazy week. And A Naughty one, Havent been trying to stick to losing weight at all really. Been eating ice cream etc. Im struggling a wee bit. but thankfully i havent eaten huge amounts so i havent gained anything yet

Back